Countries We Ship To Button

Countries We Ship To Button

by Devin Fitzsimons

List all the countries you ship to on your store!

chicachicpr

Nice badge to have in your store. This app does what it says it will do. Great support service! Recommended!

May 3, 2020

Thanks a lot for the review - it was a pleasure talking to you and try to help you with your specific use case! Happy you found the button helpful.

Dresses Boutique

Very simple setup, very nice to show customers where you can ship to via this clickable button! Very nice that it's free! Thanks for this nice app! :D

April 25, 2020

Thanks a lot for the review! I do try to make my apps as useful as possible... happy to see I succeeded!

Ninth Isle

I am using this button to create trust in my website! Showing where I've shipped to is a brilliant way to achieve credibility. Very easy to install!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

April 6, 2020

Thank you so much! Happy to help :)

Glaash

I use this app to show the countries I ship to. I received support from Tom and it was great. The incident he helped me solve had to do with countries flags.

April 6, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to post the review! The flag glitch has been since fixed for all users, FYI, and thanks for raising it!

Biogents Webshop EU

This button is absolutely awesome! Super design, and the developer's support (Tom) is just great! Very nice and fast and concerned about more than his app; he's always helpful!

April 1, 2020

Hey!

Thanks a lot for the review. Always happy to help!

Tom @ Red Cap Tom

Intyrnational

Great friendly and amazing developer. Tom has quickly become my friend. Watch the magic this guy will create. SIC PARVIS MAGNA!

January 31, 2020

Hey Mike!

Happy you found a good use for the button!

Tom