Easy Country Blocker

Easy Country Blocker

by ZendApps

Block or redirect unwanted visitors accessing your store

Classyleatherbags.com

Fantastic app for county block, I loved the app. Thank you. We have installed it today and hopefully, it will help you protect our store.

Concretti Designs

Great app. Simple to use. Great customer service. Quick responds. Exactly what i was looking for!!!!

Le Bain du Roi

Good app with fast reaction from technical service to resolve issue. I recomend for further websites

Wireworld Cable Technology Store

We are using this app to protect our international partners, keeping their businesses safe. These guys are fast to answer any questions and make me happy. I would recommend them any time. These guys rock!!

K COMMERCIALE

Really great do the job for anonymous proxy :-) You can choice each country you want and simple thank you

Rainbowvapes

It has taken a lot of hours to find an app that works to stop a fraudulent customer from buying, he bought every day for months, tried everything, blocking his ip address has got rid of this fella
I haven't tried any of the other functions of the app but for the small fee its worth every penny just to block that person, any more folks trying to comit fraud can also be blocked, very easy to set this up
Five out of five from me :)

Luxeova Atelier

I really like this app. Very helpful. The customer service very friendly too. I hope one day does not load several seconds before it appears to block.

Wonder Hippie Store

After I unistalled this app because I can't whitelist for admin account, I still have blocked from my store. Where do I have to remove your code from my theme ?????

April 9, 2020

Apologies for the inconvenience that happened to you.

It could take some time to remove app settings because setting saved cache memory in the server so take few minutes to revert settings after the uninstalled.

Also, If you want to remove our code from theme then use the following steps:

Also, we have automatically remove code from theme settings in the Theme Settings menu.

If you are still to remove code in your theme then please contact our customer support team, our team will happy to help you.

We have two settings in the app which you can use to view your store if you are in the blocked list:
1) WhiteList IP - Add your IP to show your store
2) Password Protection - Create a password to unblock your store

I suggest you please install the app again, Our team will help you to set up the app in your store.

Customer satisfaction is our top priority so please give us a chance to prove and make you happy. Thank you!

Susu Handbags

How many days for this app to work? so far I have not seen it's working. I will updated the review once it's really working

FIF.Milano_official

Great service, team and good customer service. Fast answer for questions. Positive feedback from me :)

November 5, 2019

Thank you so much for your amazing review.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions.

Previous 1 3 4