Easy Country Blocker

Easy Country Blocker

by ZendApps

Block or redirect unwanted visitors accessing your store

The Hooplife Brand

If we block the country where our site is being hosted, will our site not be viewable at all?... even to us?

October 28, 2019

Thanks for your review and for using our app.

If you want to block any country then all visitor will block from a blocked country but we have two types of the feature:

1. WhiteList IP: we have a Whitelist IP feature, whereby you can able to access your store in the Blocked country.

2. Password: we have Password Protection settings, you can set up a password, then you can able to access your store in the blocked country.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions.

Thanks

Annalise Jewellery

don't listen to the one star reviews, they obviously don't know how to check properly.. works a charm!

October 9, 2019

Wow!! Thank you so much for your amazing review.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions.

Teepee Girl Designs

Really good customer service! I wasn't sure the app was working, they tested my site and let me know why I was confused. This all happened in less than 24 hours.

DAO'THÉ

Steel on free-trial period, working very well so far, do exactly what I needed, blocking traffic from specific country ( cause of bots for me ) without loosing time in code.
Bonus is right clic protection or content copy protection. You can also put a password for a blacklisted country to get access to the site. Usefull !
I'll continu to use it for sure.

I would advise developers to drop price to 3$ or so a month as their customers basis grown up to attract more users.

Cheers !

Jax & Bones

This app does exactly what is needed. Customer service responded quickly and they are prepared for theme updates so you don't lose anything.

FairyDays

Simple and straightforward. The customer service is wonderful. They helped and response to my personal need within just a day!

WOVENSOULS

Works well. Easy to set up. Easy to make changes to as needed. No complaints. This is the second app I've used - the first one was sold to some other app owner and was very primitive and poorly managed.

Histomer Malta

I used this app to block countries where I am not allowed to sell. It works great and serves my purpose.

Landeau Ottawa International Store

I use this App to warn visitors that we do not ship to their country so they don't waste their time.

romecart

Great Support great application very affordable price