Easy Country Blocker

Easy Country Blocker | Reviews

by ZendApps

Block or redirect unwanted visitors accessing your store

Histomer Malta

I used this app to block countries where I am not allowed to sell. It works great and serves my purpose.

Landeau Ottawa International Store

I use this App to warn visitors that we do not ship to their country so they don't waste their time.

romecart

Great Support great application very affordable price

Black Forest Solar Supply

Just what I was looking for. Worked RIGHT AWAY. I was searching around for codes and just got a headache. This App took care of the problem right away and for $5 a month, come on, awesome. Has lots of cool features that goes along with it, which is nice. One ever so slight negative is that in the blocked country, the page still loads up for a second or two, then directs to the blocked page. It would be a bit nicer if it just blocked it outright without beginning to load, that way the people know "oh the website is working, so we'll just go use a VPN". If it blocked it outright without beginning to load, the people might think the website is broken and wouldn't try again. I'm trying to prevent theft of my intellectual property, ideas, and content. My goal for this app might be different from other users. Hopefully they can fix it in the future.

Toms Ridickulous Things

The app worked right away! It was straight forward and easy. Support was very fast and helpfull.
I would recommend this app

Republic Trend

This is the best App with the variety of very useful features that it provides at a very low cost. Definitely recommended!!

Wanderlust Hearts

Canadian OVH Hosting Bots Simon Nox, Debbi Mowers, and Emma Rose were creating accounts using stolen emails on my website DAILY. This app is the only thing that has been able to block them by IP so I can finally get to work on REAL orders instead of weeding through the fake ones. Thank you so much! Would love a dashboard to show how many times It has blocked the IP from getting access again...

Hippo Hub

Very nice app, clean and easy to use UI with a great customer support team! highly recommend to others

Bespoke Gates And Railings

Very easy to use. I had blocked all the countries apart from UK and Equador where my designer is based, all done within a few minutes. I like easy APP's like this ! great job :)

Supernaturalunderworld

Just installed on two different stores...can't believe how easy and reasonably priced this app is. Love it...no more issues with the new rules coming from Europe, as there will be no visitors to my site from there.