Easy Country Blocker

Block & Redirect Countries, Block VPN, Proxy, States, Bots, IP

$5.99/month. 10-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Lofaris

Location China

Ok anyway the app works well now. Have an unhappy experience first but finially the team reached out to us and help solve some problems, thanks for all.

July 15, 2022

Thank you so much for your review.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions.

Hannah Rose Vintage Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 year

I'd had a lot of issues with intellectual property images being stolen from my store in the past. I have used this for a few years and it seems to work. I recently had app developer test it and they confirmed that it does work. hannahrosevintageboutique.com

Doolittle

Time spent using app About 3 years

I have used Easy Country Blocker for a number of years now. Their customer service is very responsive and prompt to address a problem or inquiry. Overall I am very pleased with them. I just wish they could find a way to block the bots! Maybe one day....
I do recommend their service.

Talia Heaven's Dew

Location Israel

new with this app. but customer service is amazing so far. they replied back in minutes and were very patient with all of my questions.

Zamano Store

Location Netherlands

Great experience so far, i can block countries and disable right click with 1 app , it is like killing two birds with one stone

Carola Zeta

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I provided them an image to use and the service works correctly, also they are very kind and professional.

designs by Teresa

Location Czechia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Very good app that helps protect my store. I have been using this app for a few months now and it works great. Thank you very much

Chicology

After checking out the reviews. I was skeptical at first but once I started inquiring from developers about my website. All of them told me they don't have access. Some reviews are saying that customer were able to access their store and I think they would have to first access your store for the first time before the entire country gets blocked but works well for me.

Cana Capri

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Just installed and super happy with it! Does exactly what we needed and customer service is excellent! They were extremely fast and helpful with answering our questions - highly recommend! Thank you so much!

UNIQSO

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

We use this app to block fraudulent ip address. The team is very friendly and very responsive to inquiries.

Previous 1 3 4