Multi Country Pricing

Multi Country Pricing

by MLVeda

Different price for different countries in multiple currencies

VelvetPrints

Appalling application. Vendor requires admin access to make changes to your site so they can inject code. No explanation of what is required. Didn't give me rollback instructions when requested. The app itself is awful. For a site with variants in the 1000's you need to manually add prices for each and every variant... 10000! you can't even cut and paste.. Worse off after I did one product it said 100 variant limit... What excrement...

Madreshoes

First of all, they will be asked for your permission to access the store to setup this app and suddenly they install another app in your store without permission. To get them to setup is not within 48 hours, it takes forever.

And once they already installed the app, they didn't let you know the problem and just email you that they already installed another new app that comes with this app, which is ridiculous. This app is useless, it's not automatic at all, it appears as an option that visitor from a different country has to choose which country they were.

Price too expensive, support very lame and slow. I don't trust this company anymore. Don't waste your time.

Vinna Cella

This app does not work out of the box. They ask for the access into your store, add weird codes into your store and for us, it breaks the code and changed the behaviour of our store and caused lots of operations issue. I don't trust them.

Ekster

support is indeed lacking, wanted this, but no reply in over a week. too bad!

Buy Hgh Thailand

support service is terrible - 4 day I ask for help no one answers

Sakinah Malaysia

Doesn't work. totally messed up mu store locally and internationally!

Edible Beauty

This plugin is a scam. It does not function, and when I called the developer out on this, they simply sent me removal instructions.

All of the (suspiciously 5 star) reviews are most likely paid for.

Again, this plugin does not function and is a scam, and should be removed from the Shopify App Store.

Black Insomnia Coffee

@Truth we had a similar experience. Luckily we never made the app live and decided to cancel the install. Keep us posted! Shopify needs an app like this and it is such a shame these guys didn't get it right.

Wonder Gears 3d Puzzle

The ask access to install the app F*** my theme colors, those guys based in India so no one to talk to. if you want to screw your business big time, add stress to you day, then this app is totally for you.

2 Next