Multi Country Pricing

Different price for different countries in multiple currencies

$29/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Breach

Location Denmark

Only install on test site. They have no idea what they are doing even when following their instructions. All my product pages are now showing the same product twice because of them and their install ... Have deleted the support account and Shopify will now fix their mess.

Funny your name comes up in my coded if you have not done any install of the app. Funny the issues were not there before your dev started working on it ... Great way to push away responsibility!

July 23, 2019

Hi Claus, we went through your conversation with our developer. He has not made any changes to your store yet to set up the app. Hence, none of the code of our app is live on your theme. Shopify can assist you in debugging the source of the issue.
You can reply to our email if you need any other assistance.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team.

Human Palette

Location Thailand

Am still at Trial but after few emails about how the configuration will be they wrote in 72h will be set up. well now is 6 days after that email I wrote another 2 emails and no respond !! so for now just 1 star i will change it if will be fixed and will work for now i looking for an alternative. Very non-PROFESIONAL

May 27, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologize for inconvenience. Our team has sent you an email to you and we are following up on this at the highest priority.

Druids Golf

Well what can i say... the WORST app ever and WORST service ever. This app completely messed up our website. we LOST 500€ on social adds and 4000€ on sales at least. They completely messed up the site... people could not add to cart it was all over the place! Avoid this and these unprofessional guys like the plaque!!!!!

VelvetPrints

Appalling application. Vendor requires admin access to make changes to your site so they can inject code. No explanation of what is required. Didn't give me rollback instructions when requested. The app itself is awful. For a site with variants in the 1000's you need to manually add prices for each and every variant... 10000! you can't even cut and paste.. Worse off after I did one product it said 100 variant limit... What excrement...

Madreshoes

Location Malaysia

First of all, they will be asked for your permission to access the store to setup this app and suddenly they install another app in your store without permission. To get them to setup is not within 48 hours, it takes forever.

And once they already installed the app, they didn't let you know the problem and just email you that they already installed another new app that comes with this app, which is ridiculous. This app is useless, it's not automatic at all, it appears as an option that visitor from a different country has to choose which country they were.

Price too expensive, support very lame and slow. I don't trust this company anymore. Don't waste your time.

Vinna Cella

Location Indonesia

This app does not work out of the box. They ask for the access into your store, add weird codes into your store and for us, it breaks the code and changed the behaviour of our store and caused lots of operations issue. I don't trust them.

Ekster

support is indeed lacking, wanted this, but no reply in over a week. too bad!

Buy Hgh Thailand

Location Thailand
Time spent using app About 1 month

support service is terrible - 4 day I ask for help no one answers

Sakinah Malaysia

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app 1 day

Doesn't work. totally messed up mu store locally and internationally!

Edible Beauty

Location Australia

This plugin is a scam. It does not function, and when I called the developer out on this, they simply sent me removal instructions.

All of the (suspiciously 5 star) reviews are most likely paid for.

Again, this plugin does not function and is a scam, and should be removed from the Shopify App Store.