Multi Country Pricing

Multi Country Pricing

$29/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
April 16, 2021

Watch your store with this group. They left a test product live with inaccurate pricing, available for sale. Their setup and sloppy work cost our store hundreds of dollars with a customer who purchased the test product. Do not trust them in your system.

KORITE
Time spent using app: 15 days
Edited October 23, 2019

I REALLY GAVE THIS MY BEST SHOT.

THEY TRY AND MAKE YOUR GIVE THEM A 5 STAR REVIEW OF THE APP AFTER THE DEMO CHAT WHICH YASH CONDUCTS, DONT GET SUCKED IN.

THE IDEA IS GOOD
BUT THE APP IS NOT GOOD, TOO CLUNKY.
READ THE REAL REVIEWS

SUPPORT TAKES TOO LONG TO RESPOND

CHAT SUPPORT TAKES 30 MINUTES TO GET BACK TO EACH RESPONSE

MULTI CURRENCY LOADS IN THREE UNITS WHEN LOADING PAGE

TAKES 3-4 SECONDS AND WHEN CHANGING PRODUCT VARIATION ON PAGE IT TAKES ANOTHER 5 SECONDS

IT'S NOT INTEGRATED WITH PAYPAL SO EVEN IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER CURRENCY PAYPAL WILL SEND YOUR CUSTOMER WITH THE DEFAULT CURRENCY.

CURRENTLY ON MY PRODUCT LISTING PAGE SHOWS CORRECT PRICE BUT WHEN YOU LOAD THE DESCRIPTION PAGE ITS WRONG.

I TRIED FOR 2 DAYS NOW TO WORK WITH THESE GUYS BUT ITS NOT WORKING

SITES SPEED SLOWS DRAMATICALLY.

END USER EXPERIENCE ISNT GOOD

I WANT THEM TO REMOVE THE APP AND REFUND ME.
BETTER OFF BUILDING SITE IN ANOTHER CURRENCY AND GETTING ANOTHER SHOPIFY ACCOUNT AT A DISCOUNTED RATE
THIS IS A SUPER DISAPPOINTMENT.

shovava
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited October 24, 2019

This app has always been good, there can be coding problems but the team will help in the end but it is not a quick response always. It is great that Shopify now has multi currency option but sadly this app is not compatible. This app is great because you can chose the prices for each country (no other app I am aware that does this) however when they get to checkout the price will convert back to your store currency, this causes a high abandoned cart rate. Unless the app updates to work with shopify multicurrency I will need to use a different app so that the customer experience is improved and the customer can actually finally pay in their currency.

UPDATE: sadly app is not compatible currently with my theme, I asked them not to touch my live theme while they tested things, now my prices are all wrong and when customers add items to their cart the price changes again! This is costing me sales!

Hurtig Lane
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 year
MLVeda replied October 19, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. Customers like you have always been an inspiration.
We are happy to announce that our Multi Country Pricing app is now compatible with Shopify Multi Currency option by Shopify Payments.
Our team has contacted you on how to activate the same.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team

September 25, 2019

After 10 days, the app still hasn't been installed. For some reason they had trouble receiving my email confirming the setup, and after some back and forth via email, I've decided to use a different app instead.

Not sure if it's a tactic to use up the free trial period, because I can't help but feel the stalling was deliberate. Anyway: wouldn't recommend based on the set up time.

MUTTS
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 9 days
MLVeda replied September 25, 2019

We are really sorry for the delay. It was a sort of miscommunication. We are happy to provide you the 45 days free trial period.
Waiting for your kind response...

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team.

Edited July 23, 2019

Only install on test site. They have no idea what they are doing even when following their instructions. All my product pages are now showing the same product twice because of them and their install ... Have deleted the support account and Shopify will now fix their mess.

Funny your name comes up in my coded if you have not done any install of the app. Funny the issues were not there before your dev started working on it ... Great way to push away responsibility!

Breach
Denmark
Time spent using app: 2 days
MLVeda replied July 23, 2019

Hi Claus, we went through your conversation with our developer. He has not made any changes to your store yet to set up the app. Hence, none of the code of our app is live on your theme. Shopify can assist you in debugging the source of the issue.
You can reply to our email if you need any other assistance.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team.

May 27, 2019

Am still at Trial but after few emails about how the configuration will be they wrote in 72h will be set up. well now is 6 days after that email I wrote another 2 emails and no respond !! so for now just 1 star i will change it if will be fixed and will work for now i looking for an alternative. Very non-PROFESIONAL

Human Palette
Thailand
Time spent using app: 9 days
MLVeda replied May 27, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologize for inconvenience. Our team has sent you an email to you and we are following up on this at the highest priority.

May 17, 2019

Well what can i say... the WORST app ever and WORST service ever. This app completely messed up our website. we LOST 500€ on social adds and 4000€ on sales at least. They completely messed up the site... people could not add to cart it was all over the place! Avoid this and these unprofessional guys like the plaque!!!!!

Druids Golf
Time spent using app: 7 months
December 12, 2018

Appalling application. Vendor requires admin access to make changes to your site so they can inject code. No explanation of what is required. Didn't give me rollback instructions when requested. The app itself is awful. For a site with variants in the 1000's you need to manually add prices for each and every variant... 10000! you can't even cut and paste.. Worse off after I did one product it said 100 variant limit... What excrement...

VelvetPrints
Time spent using app: 5 days
Edited July 25, 2018

First of all, they will be asked for your permission to access the store to setup this app and suddenly they install another app in your store without permission. To get them to setup is not within 48 hours, it takes forever.

And once they already installed the app, they didn't let you know the problem and just email you that they already installed another new app that comes with this app, which is ridiculous. This app is useless, it's not automatic at all, it appears as an option that visitor from a different country has to choose which country they were.

Price too expensive, support very lame and slow. I don't trust this company anymore. Don't waste your time.

Madreshoes
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 4 days
July 18, 2018

This app does not work out of the box. They ask for the access into your store, add weird codes into your store and for us, it breaks the code and changed the behaviour of our store and caused lots of operations issue. I don't trust them.

Vinna Cella