Multi Country Pricing

Multi Country Pricing

by MLVeda

Different price for different countries in multiple currencies

Bootcuffsocks

We also use the Auto Currency Switcher app by this developer: https://apps.shopify.com/auto-currency-switcher

For both apps, Amrish was incredibly helpful throughout the entire setup process and beyond. The app worked exactly as advertised.

Thanks Amrish!

- BootCuffSocks.com

Mia Melange

Great app and easy to use! I'm so happy for their solution for multiple country pricing. Their customer service is truly incredible, Amrish is quick to answer and very professional. Try out this app and I'm sure you won't regret it!

The Kindly Offensive

I haven't had the opportunity to test the actual functionality of the app yet, but the setup and support has been great. Amrish was very quick to reply to all my questions and the app was setup in less than an hour.

Sunpocket

The e-mail support is great! Just installed the app on our site but it seems very promising. Thumbs up!

Hippie Chic California

This is a very useful app and has truly 5 star support from the Developer offering free set up if it's beyond your abilities.

KR-NET SHOP

Great app to sell in different countries and regions. Fast response and great support too. Overall its a smooth and nice experience.

GUYAFirenze

I was looking forward an app like this and Amrish from MLveda is a very fast and kind help!

Foley and Agamo

Wonderful support from Amrish. I have just finished updating our products with this app & everything is working as described. Just what I was looking for & it is much cheaper than having two storefronts for different regions. Very happy with this app so far :)

Diy By Panida

This app works great! Had a few hiccups in a few weeks ago and now my problems are resolved. Quick implementation and good customer support.

1 2 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 43 Next