Multi Country Pricing

Multi Country Pricing | Reviews

by MLVeda

Different price for different countries in multiple currencies

Lift Innovations

Amrish was very helpful to set up the app and always quick to answer my questions. This app works great other than very few instances where certain customers were charged the wrong pricing. It saves you from having multiple stores or getting custom dev work so I would recommend the app

Hipsteeps

Seriously, what a great service!
The pricing work perfectly and everything was done very quickly and efficiently.
Keep up with the great work guys!

Baird

Great customer service, the team really helped make the overall experience an A+ one. App is perfect for what I needed.

Rosie On Fire

This apps is brilliant and help me solve an issue with multi country pricing instead of creating another sub-domain store. Most importantly, support team was fantastic and fabulous. Special mentioned, Amrish!

Myromanticjeweler

Great app! A definite must-have if you sell internationally. Amrish was a great help with installation and support of this app and the Currency Switcher. He even customized the look and feel of the switcher to match my site.

Getbetterback

After leaving my first review, Amrish got in touch and explained we were having a weird email deliverability problem. From that moment on he was fast to act, incredibly helpful and supportive and got the app set up in no time. Revising my rating to 5 stars. Thanks, Amrish!

+ + + +

The app doesn't automatically integrate. The developers say it will be integrated after 24 hours. I've emailed the developer multiple times about having it installed and I never heard a response.

Royale Mykee

If you're into an international eCommerce, I highly recommend this app an extreme necessity, my problem was resolved smoothly, the staff will not stop until your website is running smoothly, with an extreme full support from an extremely talented man, Amrish!

Amaze Tea

This application is much needed for any biz looking to work internationally online. Amrish was extremely helpful and always helped us with our issues with set up very promptly. I very much recommend this app as well and recommend the developers services and other products!

The Vintage Cart

Amrish you are a rockstar buddy....Thanks for all the help..the app is working like a charm after you have synchronized the products.
Suggestion: Amrish sleep a little also sometimes :)

Benchmarkmedia

This application is a must-have for any store that sells internationally. We now have the ability to show the correct local prices on a country-by-country basis. Each product price can be set individually in each country.

The application requires the use of one of the three available product option fields. This option field sets the country code. You can set pricing for the default country and as many other countries as necessary. Any countries that are not specified will use the default pricing.

This application does not change the currency. Use a separate currency converter if necessary.