Multi Country Pricing

Multi Country Pricing

by MLVeda

Different price for different countries in multiple currencies

Bunna House

Simple to use. Works really well for displaying different prices for different countries. Staff is really supportive.

Moringa What

From a customer support standpoint, Yash and his team have been fantastic. The app has been seamless in delivering multi-currency pricing with variable pricing options. Just one thing to note, the same dynamic pricing feature does not follow through to social media sales channels. Hoping a workaround comes through in the future.

Superscandi

A little bit tricky to set up if you have several locations but support was very helpful. It's all working as it should. We have just started using the app. I have used this app before on another website for several years and it has been without any problems.

Couple&Pie

after two weeks using it I can tell the app works very good. And the support it's way better. They help you in every little problem you may have. I'm so happy with this app.

Kilkenny Crystal Store

We are using this APP to allow VAT (TAX) exemptions to non EU customers and also to show our customers our prices converted into their local currency. It also allows us to vary prices in different countries. This APP should encourage customers to place orders as your prices will be simple to understand. After the App was installed I spoke with Bhavik Bari from MLVeda who offered very helpful support and tips on how to use the APP. Richard - Kilkenny, Ireland.

Sweet Matitos Online Shop

The app runs perfect and customer service is completely following any item so they make it very easy to work. Thank you!

Gravydrops

This app is very easy to use and the support team are great. Especially Yash! Thank you for your help!

Stop Creak

This app is what I have been looking and waiting for years. It allows you to set the pricing in each country per SKU rather than just converting currency - so you can have pricing that looks local and gives customers more confidence. Bhavik has been a great help in getting the app installed and working correctly and the UX/UI of the app is very, very easy to use.

Ankoss Electronics

This is what I have been looked for. Highly recommended app for selling in different countries, in a choosing price that can generate more profit. Yash was of a great help, I highly appreciate him and also recommend this app.

Anna Klose Hamburg

So far the App works well and I was thrilled to get a personal intro to the functions of the app by Yash! Nice customer service helping extensively with the set-up etc.