Multi Country Pricing

Multi Country Pricing | Reviews

by MLVeda

Different price for different countries in multiple currencies

Aanzia

I used to app is very most powerfull. thank you for your support Vijay Patel. I am understanding for your multi currency price application.

Omega NZ

Great app for displaying different prices to different countries. Support was excellent and there are easy to follow, quick instructional videos available. Bharvik and Ravi were highly responsive and customer focused, any issues were dealt with immediately and resolved.

BabliShop

This app is Great for maintaining multi-currencies. Support response is very fast. Thanks, Yash Patel for the quick Response.

Dalcini Stainless

This app is exactly what we were looking for. A must-have for international businesses. We recently installed it and we're very happy with it. Simple and effective. Support is exceptional.

Isha Life UK & Europe

Representative Sonali was very helpful and quick when we asked for a some help setting up on a new theme. Overall we are happy with their service

Mirer

Customer support is really good. Representative Shaba just solved my problem as I want. Very Happy...

Rahul Mishra

This app makes the international pricing very easy. Really happy with the service and the team.
very quick and efficient

Chili INC

this app works great, the customer service is perfect and they do it so fast. i have used the app for 2 weeks and my customers now are buying in different currencies

Fazals

this App is working seamlessly with the shopify. support team is fantastic.
thank you Vijay Patel for the support

Zen Flow Tape

This app worked perfectly and really helped with our store. Support is excellent and the team is always quick to get back to me with any questions I have.