Multi Country Pricing

Multi Country Pricing

by MLVeda

Different price for different countries in multiple currencies

Your World of Building Blocks

it meet issue before, but support help us to fix the issue, a good support team, and recommend seller use it

Nextsportinc

So far works exactly as described, I am thrilled with the performance. The development team is very helpful and attentive to my inquiries as well! Thank you!

TIGER SPIT

i wanted to set differents prices for differents country in order to charge right amount to customer around the world, and this app works perfectly. Really easy to install and the support given by Bhavik Barai is just awesome. I would recommend this app 100%

Tavanti Jewels

They offer a great assistance and fast service. It's a good system to manage the multiprice wordlwide

Sticky México

So far it has been 20 days scince the intalation and it is outstanding. After many mails, I have fully understand how it works and could get the best out of it. Service in my case has been excelent and our website has not gone slow. I really recomend making 2 back ups before installing any app.

Viola&Vesper

We are very happy with the prompt reply we got from the support service. It is a very usefull app. We Recommend it.

Mia Mélange

Excellent service by the team! They are always willing to assist, and do so timeously! We recommend this app!

Basharashop

This is a very useful app for growing businesses. I am very much satisfied with their customer support.

Clutcheeet

The app has been helpful for my business. The service and support provided by Yash was very instrumental. Very prompt and helpful. Thanks again ti make it happen.

brownfolds

Great app! It is easy to use, works efficiently and solves the purpose. Thumbs up to the MLveda team for being so responsive and proficiently setting up the app. Yash was very helpful to address all my queries related to the app after setup. Thank you :)