Multi Country Pricing

Multi Country Pricing

by MLVeda

Different price for different countries in multiple currencies

shovava

I REALLY GAVE THIS MY BEST SHOT.

THEY TRY AND MAKE YOUR GIVE THEM A 5 STAR REVIEW OF THE APP AFTER THE DEMO CHAT WHICH YASH CONDUCTS, DONT GET SUCKED IN.

THE IDEA IS GOOD
BUT THE APP IS NOT GOOD, TOO CLUNKY.
READ THE REAL REVIEWS

SUPPORT TAKES TOO LONG TO RESPOND

CHAT SUPPORT TAKES 30 MINUTES TO GET BACK TO EACH RESPONSE

MULTI CURRENCY LOADS IN THREE UNITS WHEN LOADING PAGE

TAKES 3-4 SECONDS AND WHEN CHANGING PRODUCT VARIATION ON PAGE IT TAKES ANOTHER 5 SECONDS

IT'S NOT INTEGRATED WITH PAYPAL SO EVEN IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER CURRENCY PAYPAL WILL SEND YOUR CUSTOMER WITH THE DEFAULT CURRENCY.

CURRENTLY ON MY PRODUCT LISTING PAGE SHOWS CORRECT PRICE BUT WHEN YOU LOAD THE DESCRIPTION PAGE ITS WRONG.

I TRIED FOR 2 DAYS NOW TO WORK WITH THESE GUYS BUT ITS NOT WORKING

SITES SPEED SLOWS DRAMATICALLY.

END USER EXPERIENCE ISNT GOOD

I WANT THEM TO REMOVE THE APP AND REFUND ME.
BETTER OFF BUILDING SITE IN ANOTHER CURRENCY AND GETTING ANOTHER SHOPIFY ACCOUNT AT A DISCOUNTED RATE
THIS IS A SUPER DISAPPOINTMENT.

Hurtig Lane

This app has always been good, there can be coding problems but the team will help in the end but it is not a quick response always. It is great that Shopify now has multi currency option but sadly this app is not compatible. This app is great because you can chose the prices for each country (no other app I am aware that does this) however when they get to checkout the price will convert back to your store currency, this causes a high abandoned cart rate. Unless the app updates to work with shopify multicurrency I will need to use a different app so that the customer experience is improved and the customer can actually finally pay in their currency.

UPDATE: sadly app is not compatible currently with my theme, I asked them not to touch my live theme while they tested things, now my prices are all wrong and when customers add items to their cart the price changes again! This is costing me sales!

October 19, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. Customers like you have always been an inspiration.
We are happy to announce that our Multi Country Pricing app is now compatible with Shopify Multi Currency option by Shopify Payments.
Our team has contacted you on how to activate the same.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team

Westcomb

**REVIEW UPDATE JAN 2020**

We have found out what the issue is with the app. Apparently the app only works to display multi currency in one sales channel, that is Shopify, and not in other sales channels - Facebook, eBay, Instagram, Amazon, Apple, Messenger. The issue we experienced related to our customers shopping on Facebook. There is no work around this.

If you are using only one sales channel (shopify) this app will mostly work for you. Please continue reading below on an additional problem using this app causes.

Additional problem - Please note this app only SHOWS in multi-currency and does not allow you to display AND CHARGE in multi-currency. This yields 2 problems for us (real example and numbers used) this app can't resolve:

1. Billing - Your customer may see product price displayed at CAD$450 but is charged at USD$359.22 @ 1.3468 = CAD$483.80
2. Refund - Customer gets refunded at USD$359.22 @ 1.2697 = CAD$456.12

Again, while the app isn't responsible for the conversion charge the app doesn't address the issue of allowing shops to charge customers in multi country prices. The app should change the title to "View In Multi Currency" as that is simply all it is doing. The net result of the issue above has left this particular customer feeling "deceived" and the product was ultimately returned.

Our Solution -
1. Set up an additional shopify store (for Canadian $)
2. Update DNS to direct IPs from Canada to this site while our current store that charges in USD$ remains for all orders originating outside of Canada.
3. Second store needs to have identical products, and theme
4. If your main store is on "shopify basic" you need to upgrade to 'shopify'. Your second store setup should be also on "shopify" plan as well FOR NOW.
5. Contact Shopify Support, and provide them with the 2 store URLS and request for MULTI STORE DISCOUNT. The second store can be set at 'shopify basic' plan.

The above solution will allow your customers to be charged in the currency displayed. For a net cost of $43.05 /month more (2 shopify plans vs. 1 shopify plan plus multi currency app and switch fees), it is worth the hassle free and positive customer user experience.

Good luck!

*********************************************************************************
Old Review Below

Our Setup:
Right now we have 2 currencies: Canadian $ (Canada Shipments) and US $ (Outside of Canada/International Shipments).

Problem:
We are currently experiencing issues where our International orders are getting processed in Canadian $, and therefore losing 30% in revenue as a result.

Status:
At this time, Dimple has passed on the situation to Darshit to troubleshoot. They have not yet been able to replicate this problem, however since then another order error has come through.

Support Turnaround Time:
We are based in Canada PST. I wonder about the reviews claiming "live support". This is certainly not the case in our region. Expect a day turnaround to each reply as I believe they are based in Asia.

Reason for Rating:
If the app performs as stated I would award it 5 stars. As this app only has one purpose, anything short is a 1 star especially in light of the revenue loss. When the support team finishes I will revisit the review and adjust accordingly.

MUTTS

After 10 days, the app still hasn't been installed. For some reason they had trouble receiving my email confirming the setup, and after some back and forth via email, I've decided to use a different app instead.

Not sure if it's a tactic to use up the free trial period, because I can't help but feel the stalling was deliberate. Anyway: wouldn't recommend based on the set up time.

September 25, 2019

We are really sorry for the delay. It was a sort of miscommunication. We are happy to provide you the 45 days free trial period.
Waiting for your kind response...

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team.

Breach

Only install on test site. They have no idea what they are doing even when following their instructions. All my product pages are now showing the same product twice because of them and their install ... Have deleted the support account and Shopify will now fix their mess.

Funny your name comes up in my coded if you have not done any install of the app. Funny the issues were not there before your dev started working on it ... Great way to push away responsibility!

July 23, 2019

Hi Claus, we went through your conversation with our developer. He has not made any changes to your store yet to set up the app. Hence, none of the code of our app is live on your theme. Shopify can assist you in debugging the source of the issue.
You can reply to our email if you need any other assistance.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team.

Human Palette

Am still at Trial but after few emails about how the configuration will be they wrote in 72h will be set up. well now is 6 days after that email I wrote another 2 emails and no respond !! so for now just 1 star i will change it if will be fixed and will work for now i looking for an alternative. Very non-PROFESIONAL

May 27, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologize for inconvenience. Our team has sent you an email to you and we are following up on this at the highest priority.

Druids Golf

Well what can i say... the WORST app ever and WORST service ever. This app completely messed up our website. we LOST 500€ on social adds and 4000€ on sales at least. They completely messed up the site... people could not add to cart it was all over the place! Avoid this and these unprofessional guys like the plaque!!!!!

VelvetPrints

Appalling application. Vendor requires admin access to make changes to your site so they can inject code. No explanation of what is required. Didn't give me rollback instructions when requested. The app itself is awful. For a site with variants in the 1000's you need to manually add prices for each and every variant... 10000! you can't even cut and paste.. Worse off after I did one product it said 100 variant limit... What excrement...

Madreshoes

First of all, they will be asked for your permission to access the store to setup this app and suddenly they install another app in your store without permission. To get them to setup is not within 48 hours, it takes forever.

And once they already installed the app, they didn't let you know the problem and just email you that they already installed another new app that comes with this app, which is ridiculous. This app is useless, it's not automatic at all, it appears as an option that visitor from a different country has to choose which country they were.

Price too expensive, support very lame and slow. I don't trust this company anymore. Don't waste your time.

Vinna Cella

This app does not work out of the box. They ask for the access into your store, add weird codes into your store and for us, it breaks the code and changed the behaviour of our store and caused lots of operations issue. I don't trust them.

Previous 1