Multi Country Pricing

Multi Country Pricing | Reviews

by MLVeda

Different price for different countries in multiple currencies

DreamTales Wardrobe

Bad service, slow responds, not refunding to me when it had been requested to remove and continue charging me. Requesting to stop using the apps just before Shopify billing dates, mentioned to remove within 24 hours but never removed and codes are only remove after 3 days which is after Shopify billing dates but continue to charge even codes is removed. Why are you still charging when we have sent a request to remove the Aps? If you are going to charge us and doesn't allowed pro-rate basis, why are you removing just after charging us with the Apps fees?

November 8, 2021

Hi Carmen,

As per your communication with the Shopify Support agent as well, we are not responsible for deleting the app from your Shopify admin, it has to be done at your end. On your request the app codes were successfully removed by our developers on your store and they had also informed to remove the app to stop the next monthly subscription charge. It was, as per the Shopify's monthly billing cycle that the app subscription charge was already initiated.

Having said that Shopify has already resolved this issue for you. Do let us know if you need any further assistance with the MLVeda apps. We would be right there to assist you :)

Happy Selling!

Customer Success Manager | MLVeda

Calonge

I have installed this app a few days back and it is taking time for the step up to be done. I have written to support, but no reply so far ! I am concerned as this is a paid app after the trial period is over and I need quick reverts.

October 18, 2021

Thanks for choosing us and installing our Multi Country Pricing app.

We have observed that you have installed the app on Friday and due to weekends there is delay in the response. The app is theme dependent and requires 3 to 4 working days to complete the setup. Hence, we have provided 30 days free trial for the app.

The app will be setup on your store once the app compatibility check is done on your store (our executive is checking it and will inform you within 12 hours) and we receive confirmation from your end. Don't worry you will get ample time to test the app and you wouldn't be charged for first 30 days.

Reach out to us at support@mlveda.com for any queries and we will get in touch with you within 24 working hours.

Customer Success Manager, MLVeda

Green Sisters

Have been using this app for a long time and it worked quite well but their customer service is awful. This morning I added a new variant to my product and they deleted my old products so all my inventory, pricing, and data are gone. I have been online for a very long time waiting for feedback, but none is given. All they said was, they did not delete it but they did add in pricing for my new variant so they were the only one who had access to my store. I would think twice before downloading this app or make sure someone responsible is looking after your store in terms of pricing and products. We are very screwed now because our products are sold in many countries and have stock hold in many countries too.

October 11, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for using our app for more than a year on multiple stores. The concern was resolved immediately within 10 minutes by the agent and informed. The Multi Country Pricing app is now running smoothly on your store.

We are always on stand by if you need any assistance for the app. If you got any questions then feel free to contact us at support@mlveda.com

Happy International Selling!

Customer Success Manager | MLVeda

KORITE

Watch your store with this group. They left a test product live with inaccurate pricing, available for sale. Their setup and sloppy work cost our store hundreds of dollars with a customer who purchased the test product. Do not trust them in your system.

The Naxos Apothecary

It takes too many days to do the set up. We need to go live and it says, it needs 5 days.
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

shovava

I REALLY GAVE THIS MY BEST SHOT.

THEY TRY AND MAKE YOUR GIVE THEM A 5 STAR REVIEW OF THE APP AFTER THE DEMO CHAT WHICH YASH CONDUCTS, DONT GET SUCKED IN.

THE IDEA IS GOOD
BUT THE APP IS NOT GOOD, TOO CLUNKY.
READ THE REAL REVIEWS

SUPPORT TAKES TOO LONG TO RESPOND

CHAT SUPPORT TAKES 30 MINUTES TO GET BACK TO EACH RESPONSE

MULTI CURRENCY LOADS IN THREE UNITS WHEN LOADING PAGE

TAKES 3-4 SECONDS AND WHEN CHANGING PRODUCT VARIATION ON PAGE IT TAKES ANOTHER 5 SECONDS

IT'S NOT INTEGRATED WITH PAYPAL SO EVEN IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER CURRENCY PAYPAL WILL SEND YOUR CUSTOMER WITH THE DEFAULT CURRENCY.

CURRENTLY ON MY PRODUCT LISTING PAGE SHOWS CORRECT PRICE BUT WHEN YOU LOAD THE DESCRIPTION PAGE ITS WRONG.

I TRIED FOR 2 DAYS NOW TO WORK WITH THESE GUYS BUT ITS NOT WORKING

SITES SPEED SLOWS DRAMATICALLY.

END USER EXPERIENCE ISNT GOOD

I WANT THEM TO REMOVE THE APP AND REFUND ME.
BETTER OFF BUILDING SITE IN ANOTHER CURRENCY AND GETTING ANOTHER SHOPIFY ACCOUNT AT A DISCOUNTED RATE
THIS IS A SUPER DISAPPOINTMENT.

Hurtig Lane

This app has always been good, there can be coding problems but the team will help in the end but it is not a quick response always. It is great that Shopify now has multi currency option but sadly this app is not compatible. This app is great because you can chose the prices for each country (no other app I am aware that does this) however when they get to checkout the price will convert back to your store currency, this causes a high abandoned cart rate. Unless the app updates to work with shopify multicurrency I will need to use a different app so that the customer experience is improved and the customer can actually finally pay in their currency.

UPDATE: sadly app is not compatible currently with my theme, I asked them not to touch my live theme while they tested things, now my prices are all wrong and when customers add items to their cart the price changes again! This is costing me sales!

October 19, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. Customers like you have always been an inspiration.
We are happy to announce that our Multi Country Pricing app is now compatible with Shopify Multi Currency option by Shopify Payments.
Our team has contacted you on how to activate the same.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team

MUTTS

After 10 days, the app still hasn't been installed. For some reason they had trouble receiving my email confirming the setup, and after some back and forth via email, I've decided to use a different app instead.

Not sure if it's a tactic to use up the free trial period, because I can't help but feel the stalling was deliberate. Anyway: wouldn't recommend based on the set up time.

September 25, 2019

We are really sorry for the delay. It was a sort of miscommunication. We are happy to provide you the 45 days free trial period.
Waiting for your kind response...

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team.

Breach

Only install on test site. They have no idea what they are doing even when following their instructions. All my product pages are now showing the same product twice because of them and their install ... Have deleted the support account and Shopify will now fix their mess.

Funny your name comes up in my coded if you have not done any install of the app. Funny the issues were not there before your dev started working on it ... Great way to push away responsibility!

July 23, 2019

Hi Claus, we went through your conversation with our developer. He has not made any changes to your store yet to set up the app. Hence, none of the code of our app is live on your theme. Shopify can assist you in debugging the source of the issue.
You can reply to our email if you need any other assistance.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team.

Human Palette

Am still at Trial but after few emails about how the configuration will be they wrote in 72h will be set up. well now is 6 days after that email I wrote another 2 emails and no respond !! so for now just 1 star i will change it if will be fixed and will work for now i looking for an alternative. Very non-PROFESIONAL

May 27, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologize for inconvenience. Our team has sent you an email to you and we are following up on this at the highest priority.

Previous 1