Multi Country Pricing

Multi Country Pricing

by MLVeda

Different price for different countries in multiple currencies

Glowsome Beauty

I didn't get to used it and they have been charging for the last five months!
Hope you can refund my money back.

Amalgam Collection

Unfortunately I didn't ever get to use this app because the setup process was taking too long, and I had to implement my own alternative version. I can therefore only review the support which is incredibly slow, with several days between each message. Not great when you are trying to ask questions and need a response before deciding on how to proceed. Amrish, you really need to sort your support out.

Myfix Cycles

They put a bunch of code on my theme that lead to a problem with my product page. I went through their uninstall procedure which makes you delete just a few lines of code but the problem persisted. I emailed them to address the issue. They then told me that all of their code was removed. With a closer look (and I am no coder) I noticed that my theme liquid and product page still had plenty of code.

After deleting MYSLEF "a code line” on the product page that had their code the problem was fixed but I had to send another email informing them with screenshots that they needed to remove the rest of the code.

Their uninstall instructions is incomplete and deceitful. I still dont know if everything they put it was removed since i’m not a coder.