The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Unfortunately, the prices seem different on instagram shopping tags.
Normally we shouldn't see the prided for foreign countries from our country, but unfortunately they seem everywhere. so ı cannot use instagram shopping on my account.
The app works for Online store only. It does not work for any other sales channel like Instagram as the app code doesn't load on social media sales channels. I think you may have missed this information as it was already shared with you by our customer success executive before and even after the app setup on your store 2 months back on this firstname.lastname@example.org email id. Also, it is there in the app admin when you installed the app.
The app will not show correct pricing on Instagram the ultimate solution to this is by duplicating the product and manually managing them for Instagram. Do let us know if you need any assistance for this by just emailing us at email@example.com. We would be right there to assist you.
Happy International Selling!
Customer Success Manager | MLVeda
I didn't get to used it and they have been charging for the last five months!
Hope you can refund my money back.
Unfortunately I didn't ever get to use this app because the setup process was taking too long, and I had to implement my own alternative version. I can therefore only review the support which is incredibly slow, with several days between each message. Not great when you are trying to ask questions and need a response before deciding on how to proceed. Amrish, you really need to sort your support out.
They put a bunch of code on my theme that lead to a problem with my product page. I went through their uninstall procedure which makes you delete just a few lines of code but the problem persisted. I emailed them to address the issue. They then told me that all of their code was removed. With a closer look (and I am no coder) I noticed that my theme liquid and product page still had plenty of code.
After deleting MYSLEF "a code line” on the product page that had their code the problem was fixed but I had to send another email informing them with screenshots that they needed to remove the rest of the code.
Their uninstall instructions is incomplete and deceitful. I still dont know if everything they put it was removed since i’m not a coder.