Multi Country Pricing

Multi Country Pricing

by MLVeda

Different price for different countries in multiple currencies

Autologue Design

The multicurrency options offered are very good. I also had great help from Yash who assisted us with all concerns. Just one issue- you have to let go of your 'buy now' button since the app is not compatible with it.

Lotus Arts de Vivre

Using this app now , works well, support from the development team is good also. Some Features can be improved like the drop down currency selector should match prices with manually set prices. The app helps greatly in setting prices based on client location.

CMG, Inc.

This is one of the only apps that I could find to accomplish what we needed. We were looking for an app that would enable us to offer different PRICES for different COUNTRIES in order to accommodate for differing GDPs. The app is a little confusing but they set it up for you on start. It can be finicky and customer service is by email only unless you can accommodate off-time calls. We had issues with it converting our prices twice but were able to fix that issue and it works. Again, it is one of the only apps with these features.

Suspicious Antwerp

The app does what it promises: it allows you to set a fixed rate per region of the world. Customer support is really good, they are very helpful. We currently have one issue that is still being looked at with regards to the auto-sync inventory updating. I hope they can work it out. Good app!

The BluArmor Helmets

We use this app which fulfills the requirement, Good support form the team [ Mr.Yash Patel ] to help on issues. Expert even better support on timelines, if you can improve. Overall its good.

Shop Digital Distillery

The setup process and help from the support team were great! We ended up not needing this app so I didn't get to experience all it has to offer. However, I can see how this app would be super helpful for the right issue.

ViajecitoPH

While the platform/interface was hard to use and didn't have a lot of instructions to guide you, the customer service was excellent and very quick. The best I've had so far with any shopify app. Yash was very attentive to my needs and quick to respond. He solved all of my problems on the spot!

severenature

this demo was helpful and the app is great. Will recommend for every store. Helps with multi countries

Funstonze

This app provides a good solution to offer prices in different currencies in different markets. I've had some issues but their support is responsive and tries to help and offer the best solutions for your needs.

March 11, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, wish you all the success.

Contact us anytime at support@mlveda.com, we would be happy to help.

~MLVeda Team.

BeBajrang

The app works well and does what it is made for. There are a few issues that you could encounter like slow loading speed can result in orders being booked in the home currency. But 99% of the time there were no issues. Definitely worth adding this app if multi country pricing is important to your business. The support team is also prompt in their response usually take 24 hours but are clear with their feedback and support.

Previous 1