Multi Country Pricing

Multi Country Pricing

by MLVeda

Different price for different countries in multiple currencies

CheeseMaker.ca

My experience is that their communication is terrible (mostly due to the sub-par email/chat service they use) but their coding skills are top-notch

Triton Noir 2

Update 2:
Our main issue has been solved in a VERY timely manner, ONCE we managed to get someone working on it, which took a longer time than it should. Customer support is just ignoring us now. Ten days an 0 reply to our support requests. My conclusion is that you shouldn't count on support to solve your problems once you're a paying customer. I have to lower my review now.
The app is just fine and a life saver for us, that hasn't changed. After having dealt with support for real though, we have two outstanding issues including a serious one affecting customer invoices that have stalled in support without any progress for days. ------ Initial review, still valid except for post sale support ----- This is the only app that allows us to do proper cross border sales. It handles multi location warehouses, with enough granularity that we can make sure customers order products at the right price for their location.
The hiccups we had when setting up were quickly resolved by the very friendly and efficient team (bear in mind you have to deal with the time zone difference).
They offered 2 free setups (including one after a theme change) which is perfectly fair.
I booked a demo call to talk about the issues we had (rather than a real demo) and found the developers had a good grasp of our support history, were extremely efficient and proactive. All problems were solved within 24 hours.
All in all, we are extremely satisfied with the plugin and the developers.

September 2, 2021

Hi Fabrice,

We apologize for the situation that you have faced. Our customer success team work very hard to make customer experience the best one before and after sales both. Each and every customer is really important for us.

However, in this case somehow the ticket did not reopen when you shared your query and hence it was addressed a bit late. We are extremely sorry about that!

Also, I have checked that developer Sagar is looking into your current issue. Do email me at reshma@mlveda.com if you still face any concerns and will surely be there to assist you accordingly.

Also, feel free to share any queries related to our app at support@mlveda.com.

Happy international selling! :)

Cheers,
Reshma
Customer Relationship Manager

stevie and fi

Super Quick Support. Still in trial period and browsing of what this app can and cannot do. but overall satisfied with their help desk whenever we have question

Soignné

Great service and works! The setup and support is quick. Only thing that could be added is a location wise product show feature to be 5/5 Stars.

Autologue Design

The multicurrency options offered are very good. I also had great help from Yash who assisted us with all concerns. Just one issue- you have to let go of your 'buy now' button since the app is not compatible with it.

Lotus Arts de Vivre

Using this app now , works well, support from the development team is good also. Some Features can be improved like the drop down currency selector should match prices with manually set prices. The app helps greatly in setting prices based on client location.

CMG, Inc.

This is one of the only apps that I could find to accomplish what we needed. We were looking for an app that would enable us to offer different PRICES for different COUNTRIES in order to accommodate for differing GDPs. The app is a little confusing but they set it up for you on start. It can be finicky and customer service is by email only unless you can accommodate off-time calls. We had issues with it converting our prices twice but were able to fix that issue and it works. Again, it is one of the only apps with these features.

Suspicious Antwerp

The app does what it promises: it allows you to set a fixed rate per region of the world. Customer support is really good, they are very helpful. We currently have one issue that is still being looked at with regards to the auto-sync inventory updating. I hope they can work it out. Good app!

The BluArmor Helmets

We use this app which fulfills the requirement, Good support form the team [ Mr.Yash Patel ] to help on issues. Expert even better support on timelines, if you can improve. Overall its good.

Shop Digital Distillery

The setup process and help from the support team were great! We ended up not needing this app so I didn't get to experience all it has to offer. However, I can see how this app would be super helpful for the right issue.

Previous 1