Multi Country Pricing

Multi Country Pricing

by MLVeda

Different price for different countries in multiple currencies

BB&S Lighting

WE have been looking for an international pricing ap and we have found it. It works great and Yash patel was very helpful in explaining the details that I was not sure of when we first started

Suspicious Antwerp

The app does what it promises: it allows you to set a fixed rate per region of the world. Customer support is really good, they are very helpful. We currently have one issue that is still being looked at with regards to the auto-sync inventory updating. I hope they can work it out. Good app!

The BluArmor Helmets

We use this app which fulfills the requirement, Good support form the team [ Mr.Yash Patel ] to help on issues. Expert even better support on timelines, if you can improve. Overall its good.

Shop Digital Distillery

The setup process and help from the support team were great! We ended up not needing this app so I didn't get to experience all it has to offer. However, I can see how this app would be super helpful for the right issue.

ViajecitoPH

While the platform/interface was hard to use and didn't have a lot of instructions to guide you, the customer service was excellent and very quick. The best I've had so far with any shopify app. Yash was very attentive to my needs and quick to respond. He solved all of my problems on the spot!

severenature

this demo was helpful and the app is great. Will recommend for every store. Helps with multi countries

Funstonze

This app provides a good solution to offer prices in different currencies in different markets. I've had some issues but their support is responsive and tries to help and offer the best solutions for your needs.

March 11, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, wish you all the success.

Contact us anytime at support@mlveda.com, we would be happy to help.

~MLVeda Team.

BeBajrang

The app works well and does what it is made for. There are a few issues that you could encounter like slow loading speed can result in orders being booked in the home currency. But 99% of the time there were no issues. Definitely worth adding this app if multi country pricing is important to your business. The support team is also prompt in their response usually take 24 hours but are clear with their feedback and support.

KULTURË

Just installed this app. Already had multi currency checkout and auto currency apps which worked like charms.

Reshma provided great support through a Hangout call and shared screen.

Multi country pricing all seems to be working properly! To be monitored and updated in the future.

The Summer House

We are using the multi currency and auto switch currency app. We recommend it to anyone who wants to sell internationally.
Reshma was particularly helpful in getting it setup.

Previous 1