Multi Country Pricing

Different price for different countries in multiple currencies

$29/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

THEYA Healthcare

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 3 years

App is temperamental and can malfunction on our site. But the support I received when I had an issue was great, Sonali was extremely quick to respond to my urgent query and was kind and helpful and eager to assist, great customer service. Thank you Sonali.

Lionhearted Bladeworks

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 3 hours

I installed the app to to update prices & currencies for international markets. Unfortunately you can't edit the prices of products with more than 3 variants so I wasn't able to continue using it. The support from Sonali was prompt and fantastic though!

Subko Specialty Coffee Roasters

Location India

This app works well. The support team always answers your queries. We use this app for our website and would recommend if you're an Indian seller.

Pellura

Location Singapore

It really does offer the option of being able to set prices in preferred currencies for different target countries, which is a great solution if you wish to sell worldwide without having to turn off customers with shipping charges. However that said, one must take into consideration the default currency your store is set to and how it affects your shipping pricing strategy, relative to the market and the currency you wish to price in. Otherwise, a wonderful solution!

CheeseMaker.ca

My experience is that their communication is terrible (mostly due to the sub-par email/chat service they use) but their coding skills are top-notch

Triton Noir 2

Time spent using app About 2 months

Update 2:
Our main issue has been solved in a VERY timely manner, ONCE we managed to get someone working on it, which took a longer time than it should. Customer support is just ignoring us now. Ten days an 0 reply to our support requests. My conclusion is that you shouldn't count on support to solve your problems once you're a paying customer. I have to lower my review now.
The app is just fine and a life saver for us, that hasn't changed. After having dealt with support for real though, we have two outstanding issues including a serious one affecting customer invoices that have stalled in support without any progress for days. ------ Initial review, still valid except for post sale support ----- This is the only app that allows us to do proper cross border sales. It handles multi location warehouses, with enough granularity that we can make sure customers order products at the right price for their location.
The hiccups we had when setting up were quickly resolved by the very friendly and efficient team (bear in mind you have to deal with the time zone difference).
They offered 2 free setups (including one after a theme change) which is perfectly fair.
I booked a demo call to talk about the issues we had (rather than a real demo) and found the developers had a good grasp of our support history, were extremely efficient and proactive. All problems were solved within 24 hours.
All in all, we are extremely satisfied with the plugin and the developers.

September 2, 2021

Hi Fabrice,

We apologize for the situation that you have faced. Our customer success team work very hard to make customer experience the best one before and after sales both. Each and every customer is really important for us.

However, in this case somehow the ticket did not reopen when you shared your query and hence it was addressed a bit late. We are extremely sorry about that!

Also, I have checked that developer Sagar is looking into your current issue. Do email me at reshma@mlveda.com if you still face any concerns and will surely be there to assist you accordingly.

Also, feel free to share any queries related to our app at support@mlveda.com.

Happy international selling! :)

Cheers,
Reshma
Customer Relationship Manager

stevie and fi

Location Australia

Super Quick Support. Still in trial period and browsing of what this app can and cannot do. but overall satisfied with their help desk whenever we have question

Soignné

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great service and works! The setup and support is quick. Only thing that could be added is a location wise product show feature to be 5/5 Stars.

Autologue Design

Time spent using app About 1 month

The multicurrency options offered are very good. I also had great help from Yash who assisted us with all concerns. Just one issue- you have to let go of your 'buy now' button since the app is not compatible with it.

Lotus Arts de Vivre

Using this app now , works well, support from the development team is good also. Some Features can be improved like the drop down currency selector should match prices with manually set prices. The app helps greatly in setting prices based on client location.

Previous 1 3