Multi Country Pricing

Multi Country Pricing

by MLVeda

Different price for different countries in multiple currencies

Syrene Skincare UK

We were looking for an APP to allow our shop to sell products in different countries with different fixed prices in the local currency. This is the only APP to solve Shopify's Multi-Currency issue and it's doing exactly what it says.

Great service from their team as well, Yash walked us through the APP and explained all the details in a very short time. Keep it up guys, thank you.

Team Plover

This is the only app I've come across to allow pricing in different currencies by country that carries the pricing through checkout. It is easy to use and shortly upon installing the app, I recieved a video demo from Yash who answered all my questions about how to use the app.

ARTSHINE

Great App, and accomplishes what I was looking for, one of the only apps and its at an approachable price point, Yash Patel was great from start to finish in terms of implementation and setup!

Alpina Watch International SA

Excellent solution and above all the support and help are professional. 100% recommended. 100% on time and above all easy to use.

Nurture Care Naturals

Only app to have this feature and it works without any issues. Also, the support provided is fantastic. Yash Patel was excellent and helped us through the integration and extended his support if we require further assistance. Great service!!!!

WEEF | Handmade Leather Ties

We have been using Multi Country Pricing App for a while now and it really has helped our Shopify store reach an international market. What we like about the app is that our international clients can see their currency displayed making for a seamless international experience. Also, Yash Patel and the MLVeda support team have been excellent in guiding our integration process and answering all queries.

Vinocorn: Georgian Wine Finder

I'm very excited. This solves a big pain point for us and opens things up for our business.

I'm always skeptical of things but so far so good! Does what we need and what would have been a BIG pain for us to do otherwise.

Super happy.

Kind of amazing also to have personalized service from Yash and the team

2020 Expertley Pty Ltd

We have integrated this app for our expertley site, it is really doing magic. It is helping us to increase our revenue & profit by setting a geolocation pricing strategy. Go for it!!

Sani-Step Global

This app is really the only one solving this multi country pricing need, and it seems to do a fine job. Yash is a kind and efficient supporter on email, and took me through the app on a video session before setting up the rest on my own. Yash is speedy but good, and left a good impression. I look forward to set up the rest, and pleased to see the structure and layout of the App. Keep up the good work guys!

EPIPHANY | SOCIETY

I was looking for an APP that allows my shop to sell products in different countries using different prices and express them in the local currency. This APP is the only one that allows us to do this.
Great service from their team that set up the app quickly, Yash Patel help me to understand how to configure the different settings through a demo via video call today, the APP is very user friendly. Good work. Thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25