Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo - Dropshipping

Rawze

App muito bom, recomendo! Muito fácil de usar, tudo bem explicado, o melhor app da shopify, adicionem ele a sua loja!

Avantropy

Good one. Best for free users. Must be installed. Easy to configure. Simple steps and all. Loved it.

Bastille Day Paris

It doesn't work when the website is live. Can you resolve it ASAP, please.
We can enabled on test mode. When we try to access your page app via Shopify Backoffice and website on mode Live, we have a blank page :/.

Sapphire Body

Seems ok but have not yet been able to test it when the website is live. Will submit this review and test it asap.

Nordic Prana

Not secure on chrome, but does what its supposed to do. Happy with the app and ill keep using for my website

Seybins

Muito bom, goste demais e este app está me ajudando muito por ser obrigatório, nenhuma loja pode rodar sem isso!

Bazooka Market

Awesome, simple to use and very pratice, it's all most intuitive to configure, i recomend this app to your store!

dafitlyn

Very good app for showing the clients your privacy politics, which is now mandatory in Brazil and other countries

LolaKidsWear

I'm pleased how easy it was to set up. I like that I can choose my color panel and font.
It's discrete and stylish

FLAMM-LIVING

Looks good but didn't work although tracking is enabled. Easy would be an FAQ for common issues so I would be able to solve asap. Now I need to look for alternatives.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 117 118