Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo - Dropshipping

La Brade - Shopping

Thank you so much! This is a must have app and it's absolutely free. This is very helpfull for the customers and the vendors.

Lumbix

Works fine! Easy to install and to use! I would recommend it to anybody who may asked my advise on that topic.

What Hour

This app is the most usefull that I tried, i'd like this app because is for free and that's awesome.Try it.

All My Dazzle

Just installed it, so will check it out for a little while and then if i like it will leave 5 star if not will change it

AllStar Clothes

Very Helpful app,now I can accept European customers without a lot of hassle.I recommend it for all who do business in EU

good4yoga.com

The app is very good and it's better than other ones out there. i really recommend it. I downloaded it is awesome

maindroneroad.com

The App is fantastic because it is free and helps a great amount of people on both sides of an order

Gift4everybody.com

SUPER APP RECOMMENDED IT TO EVERYBODY GET IT TODAYS DONT MISS OUT COOL APP VERY VERY GOOD GET IT NOW

GtoR Products, LLC

We used this app to prepare for expansion. In the near future, we will sell to EU and needed the this app to assist in obtaining consent. Pleased up to this point.

jewelzandtingz

This app is great does what says it does. I am satisfied with this app. I would highly recommend it too anyone.