Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

FREE EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo & Loox

Mediset Clinical Products GmbH

Its okay. But you cant customize the cookie banner, that the visitors is able to lock or unlock marketing cookies or somethin like this.

Cozy N Cute Kids Boutique

Hope it works . Just launched and want to make sure I’m meeting the requirements. Will post again with experience

Elegant Lingerie

Leider gibt es keine Möglichkeit, sich ein Preview des Cookie Banners anzusehen, daher ein Stern Abzug. Ansonsten funktioniert alles, wie es soll ;-)

Début Decor

I like how this app is simple and is very user friendly. Does exactly what it is meant to do without the fluff.

a p h r o d i t e 's h o m e

I like how simple it was to set up. no poo. I suggest if you're a seller with shopify, highly suggest you download this app.

BelRose Flower Shop

I will be use this app to accomplished the EU policy. the I use this I will write another review. thank u.

Nutritine

Very Very Nice!Very Very Nice!Very Very Nice!Very Very Nice!
Very Very Nice!Very Very Nice!Very Very Nice!
Very Very Nice!

Germ-safe Tech™- Il sanificatore per oggetti N1 in Italia

Molto semplice ed efficace. Si installa in 2 minuti e funziona benissimo. La uso per tutti i miei store.

Borsatogroup

Seems good, I would try how it works. Just set up everything, but it should be better if I could test the app before leaving the rate.

The Baby Sleep Project

Very easy to set up! The banner hasn't appeared yet on my store. It is not clear, whether the review is a prerequisite for that...