Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

FREE EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo & Loox

YouPhorBee Naturals

Easy to install. We needed to ensure we are asking customers for consent and be compliant with the legal issues surrounding privacy.

LeCannaseur

Lässt sich schnell und einfach einrichten... Allerdings sind mir die Vorteile der Premium Mitgliedschaft nicht ganz klar.

Montessori Genius Shop

Awesome experience. Really easy to set up and really help my website look more professional. I recommend this app!

RONGE TOYS

He descargado esta aplicación para probarla en mi sitio web, creo que es genial, pero es necesario su versión en español! gracias!

Sovrakofanela

I haven't used it yet but the concept is nice and it seems like a good product. I hope I am not wrong.

GadgetBox

.....................................................................................................

Astros TM

nice app, but sometimes it spinns a little.
but it was easy to install and to use.
i can customize anything of it. nice work

Batanaful Hair & Body

Needed this for my new website. Does what it says, is free and easy to use, couldn't ask for much more.

drealityfashion

this is a dope app nice love it
been looking for a way to do this cookie thing but you guys making it possible for us to do it easy

GIAA Shop

The App do what they should to do. More Graphical Options should be implemented. Font-Settings should be free.