Free GDPR + EU Cookie Bar

Free GDPR + EU Cookie Bar

by Coupo

FREE EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo & Loox

cueboss.com

Very good app. If I had one thing to say it would be to be able to reduce the height of the banner as I feel it is a bit too high.

FILS. Ropa de cama

Simple and easy, works as expected, it doesn't mess with other stuff at the bottom of the creen. Set up time: 5 minutes.

Turtle Gadgets

Great app! Works fine and you solve any problem with GDPR and Cookies policies. I would reccomend to everyone.

Dudū Style

Easy to set up the app. You only have to do 3 steps to get it going. If you need cookie bar for EU based sites, this is the app for you.

Fleek and Unique Brands

This is a great addition to our site. Simple install and keeps us legal on GDPR regulations. I like the feature that it automatically links to your privacy page.
No coding needed, its all included.

DecArt

EuroBestShop

Merci pour l'application ; nécessaire pour les pays CEE et légalement obligatoire concernant la politique des Cookies

Gifts4.Online

Good but i would like to be able to customise the position of the text some more. It clashes with another app i have floating in corner

Buyers Dynasty

It's fantastic! It gives my store a professional look, and builds credibility for my business with buyers

AJ-Scooters

This app is an amazing free app, everyone should have this installed...did I mention, it is freeeee!!!