Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

FREE EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo & Loox

4.6 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
  • 5 of 5 stars
    74% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    18% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    5% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 2 stars
    (9)
  • 1 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 1 stars

All reviews

31 - 40 of 905 reviews

proveedornatural.com

muy bien , muy bien , muy bien , muy bien , muy bien , muy bien , muy bien , muy bien , muy bien , muy bien , muy bien ,

cybuyweb

Requires to rate it before use...
Don't really understand the point of it though..
I will give 3 stars because of this.

vioshopz

Thank you so much this app help me and my businesss that i just started it makes everything way more easier

Ringearsfrance

I really love this application, it's very simple to use, we can do a perfect cookie bar in 2 minutes

Lingo Hunt

Awesome application. Really easy to set up and use. Plenty of options to choose from. Would recommend to anyone.

GhostCircus Apparel

this app is fantastic...it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...i can't even begin to explain myself further

Badea Neaoș

Very good, works wonders! It really is what I needed for my new e-commerce store. You have to work with this app if you really care about your GDPR

Evolve Deal Locker

Great app,needed to keep you GDPR+EU cookie compliance, custom text and colours, great work from Coupo

HouseofCheese

I used this app to help install my cookies banner. Very useful. Allows for customisation of colour of the text, banner and button

Sienazapatos

es muy buena estoy intentando probar el producto, veremos en un futuro si puedo poner mas puntuación.