Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo - Dropshipping

Haustier Planet

I am really happy with this app. It is very easy to install and to set up. Just takes a couple of minutes.

Palmari London

Good app, does the job. Was unsure of the purpose to begin with but, from learning the ropes its is a true gem

Assanis

J'ai utilisé cette application pour installer la barre de cookie. Celle-ci fonctionne très bien, je recommande !

TrinkRad

It doesn't work till I write a review so I do. If it works I will increase the rating, if not iam gonna delete it. Cheers

Metaforme

Veryyy goood ! j'adore cette application, très efficace et indispensable. Je recommande à ceux qui lance leur boutique.

ProToolDistributor

I HOPE THIS COMPLETES MY STEP AS THIS IS REQUIRED TO MAKE SURE THAT EVERYTHING IS RUNNING. THEY SAID I HAVE TO LEAVE REVIEW.

Pro-Distributing

I HOPE THIS COMPLETES MY STEP AS THIS IS REQUIRED TO MAKE SURE THAT EVERYTHING IS RUNNING. SHOWS MUST COMPLETE AS STEP 3

Cut Prise

Easy to use and great app. Thanks for this free use. However, a premium upgrade is costly for a month because there is not so much changes it needs frequently.

Bkinz Store

usefull app and great team they remind you about negative part if you dont have cookies on your website

Neo Beauty Spot

Guys, I haven't gotten this to successfully run yet. I am giving it a 5 on the basis that I expect leaving this review will complete step 3 and therefore activate the app. Expecting great things!