Free GDPR + EU Cookie Bar

Free GDPR + EU Cookie Bar

by Coupo

FREE EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo & Loox

Gifts4.Online

Good but i would like to be able to customise the position of the text some more. It clashes with another app i have floating in corner

Buyers Dynasty

It's fantastic! It gives my store a professional look, and builds credibility for my business with buyers

AJ-Scooters

This app is an amazing free app, everyone should have this installed...did I mention, it is freeeee!!!

BOOTSANDLEATHER

Just put it on hopefully working fine looks ok to me so far so good. Once I use it for a while I could comment better.

Masport United Kingdom

Easy to set up, very straight forward. Very customizable to fit your website perfectly. Instructions are clear.

Cinzia & Catia Filati

It's free so can't complain too much, it's annoying that you have to reivew with at least 100 characters. I really donj't have much to say about a cookie bar. Easy to use, though, but i have had it only for a little white and my store is not online yet.

Eco Earth Market

The app is good value as it is free and does the job. Easy to customise. Although I think it would be good if the app could keep records of visitors that actually accepted the policy or not, as this if essential information required if you receive any requests about a customers data.

Besoin D'Habitat

Application très utile mais je n'arrive pas à modifier le texte donc à informer un peu plus lors de l'installation, à revoir

EasyTechGO

It does exactly what it says on the tin and it's FREE! Whilst this allows you to change the colours and text, my only negative comment is that you cant adjust the size of the bar across the bottom of the webpage. It would be great if you could have this popping up in one of the bottom corners instead?

Bigflex Lifescience

Its good! Easy to understand and install.
Wonderful app!!! :) and simple customization setup. Thanks.