Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo - Dropshipping

J&J sapataria

usei este aplicativo para me ajudar e ter um cookie no meu site. o que achei a primeira vista e que não e muito bom, mas pode surprrender

Ozman Brasil

Após se tornar obrigatório informar sobre o uso de cookies aqui no meu país, é de suma importância usar este app.

Jazznia Yanee’ Xtentions

I used the app for my privacy policy page and the cookies consent by users and it is actually nice. Great work by the author

Octane Orion

Difficult to get started, but then it's super easy once you've got the hang of it.
really recommend.

BeerBazaar

I used this app to add a bar on the bottom for people to allow cookies. It is a pretty easy to use app.

Steelinteriors

This app really helped me out! Thank you so much guys! It's really easy to use, no experience needed.

Bébé Fleur

Die App ist bis jetzt wunderbar, da man den Banner nach Wunsch anpassen kann (Farben etc.). Preview hat leider nicht funktioniert, bin gespannt ob der Banner tatsächlich auftaucht.

Heide Wurst

Thumbs upgdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Melina Bucher

Very helpfull App, you can choos your own colors. But if you want an other font you have to pay for it.

bauerdirekt

ok
it works
They asked me to put a revieww so I do it.
I just want to make it work that´s it :) Thanks!