Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

FREE EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo & Loox

Forlaget Gladiator

Just installed it, seems to do the trick. But will it continue to do so? One can speculate that it might.

D Group Gadgets & Accessories

loren ipsumloren ipsumloren ipsumloren ipsumloren ipsumloren ipsumloren ipsumloren ipsumloren ipsumloren ipsumloren ipsumloren ipsum

Troo Cocktails

Still trying to figure out, looks quite easy but it failed two times after I pressed save settings...

Lilly's Vintage Shop

I just added it but I'm glad I found this free app because it is important to have. Plus it's the easiest app to add. Thanks!

Mercagadget

so the fcc you let me be a let me be me to let me se
trabaja plasma las palabras haz las balas, atrapa rafagas machaca cada sala, ladra hasta

ghiglino1893

I usually install this simple and beautiful application.
Cookies are one of the most important security policies to install in your website!
I want to share my opinion to help you to do the right thing.

cueboss.com

Very good app. If I had one thing to say it would be to be able to reduce the height of the banner as I feel it is a bit too high.

FILS. Ropa de cama

Simple and easy, works as expected, it doesn't mess with other stuff at the bottom of the creen. Set up time: 5 minutes.

Turtle Gadgets

Great app! Works fine and you solve any problem with GDPR and Cookies policies. I would reccomend to everyone.

Dudū Style

Easy to set up the app. You only have to do 3 steps to get it going. If you need cookie bar for EU based sites, this is the app for you.