Free GDPR + EU Cookie Bar

Free GDPR + EU Cookie Bar

by Coupo

FREE EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo & Loox

familysphere

simple et efficace. Je recommande cette application a tous les débutant rapide a utiliser et donne vraiment un peu plus de sérieux au site.

SteelJoy!

I am not sure what if anything this app is doing for my site but I know it is important to have so I am giving it 4 for now. I now see what the app does, so thanks again.

maxilight

nice app. Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Deal enzo

Its simpel and great to install this app, if i can do it than I am sure that you can do it also. Don't wait, start to install.

Smart Tour

Naja in der heutigen Zeit der wo Digitalisierung so groß geschrieben wird ist es e gutd as es noch leute gibt die sich einsetzen das alles abgedeckt ist

thebestforyou.es

Good application, very easy to set up. I have just begin to use and seem work perfectly for european users, Grate

Beocay

Would love to see a multilanguage option, since my shop has, at the moment, both Spanish and English.

Prabhāmaya

I used this app to make my website look more professional and I am delighted to say that it didn't work. Though, it's a nice app.

hellederborg

Super easy to setup! To make it a 5 star experience I would love to see a translation of the standard text depending on the language chosen for Shopify front end (i.e. Danish in my case). But besides that, lovely addon.

The Floof Shop

Helpful as heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeck