Free GDPR + EU Cookie Bar

Free GDPR + EU Cookie Bar

by Coupo

FREE EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo & Loox

Pakwa

Helps sort out the legal stuff. GDPR is mandatory for any business. That includes dropshipping stores. Very helpful.

MaisonMartel

This is a nice app, really esay to use, but I am still looking at the policy to add it on the website.

SALE80

My company use this app - shop www.sale80.at. ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Vaelyria

quick and easy to use, but why is there a hundred character minimum, I'm a man of few words and I have shit to do.

RETAIL-HIVE

good in what in needs to do. would recommend and it's free. so give it a try you will like it for sure

BrowTreat

Its fine, does its job but not more and not in any fancy way. But since its a required app ill use it

Clear Lake Music Shop

I used this app to install EU/GDPR cookie bar and I found it easy to use and very clear. I wasn't aware that it was necessary to have it until I found the app. Happy I did.

Skomaker Dagestad

lets see how this works. I had to add this text.lets see how this works. I had to add this text.lets see how this works. I had to add this text. erer

KOFFIE'D

I have to rate the app before I can use it. That is stupid thanks. It works pretty good bye and have a good day.

Serolfg Shop

is good aplication, perfect for my online shop recomended. easy configuration of cookie bar for GDPR