Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

FREE EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo & Loox

ELITE SOUVENIR

es una buana aplicacion, es gratis y sin tanta cosa te ayuda a instalar tu barra de cookiesmtranquilo

Pade Studio

Works great would like more design options tho. The only design options we get are the colors, being able to choose the width of the banner or the shape of the button would be a great improvement for the app.

HeavenBeauty

cool this application is the best It is my first time to use this application so I wil tell you more later: thank you

2nddibs.co.uk

Worked well and easy to use but would have liked to amend the font to match the rest of the website.

Dirty Laundry

The most easiest way to use/enable cookies for your website. Working fine now both for you and your customers. Consent comes first!

glamourlightstore

I have still installed this app. We will see how it works I hope it will do its job! I can not wait to use it.

Cowbird

good and quick creation of the cookie bar to use on my site. didnt have to to think about this much.

Eikwood

very useful free app for beginners who do not know how to ensure website. Easy and super fast setup. recommended

Boutique 1231

I will update shortly . I am still currently working on the app. I hope it goes smoothly. i really need it to work

Prinker Tattoos

Easy to set up and works as it supposed to work. The only thing that needs the improvement is the location of button on mobile version. It seems a little bit off.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12