Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

FREE EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo & Loox

2nddibs.co.uk

Worked well and easy to use but would have liked to amend the font to match the rest of the website.

Dirty Laundry

The most easiest way to use/enable cookies for your website. Working fine now both for you and your customers. Consent comes first!

glamourlightstore

I have still installed this app. We will see how it works I hope it will do its job! I can not wait to use it.

Cowbird

good and quick creation of the cookie bar to use on my site. didnt have to to think about this much.

Eikwood

very useful free app for beginners who do not know how to ensure website. Easy and super fast setup. recommended

Boutique 1231

I will update shortly . I am still currently working on the app. I hope it goes smoothly. i really need it to work

Prinker Tattoos

Easy to set up and works as it supposed to work. The only thing that needs the improvement is the location of button on mobile version. It seems a little bit off.

loulé

This app is easy to use and quick but. I can't put in the exact color code? I will try it again later.

La Maison Des Bons Plans

rate before use. Hope it's well done. Wait and see.... 100 characters min hummmm I try to fill this comment as well as possible

occhibelli.shop

it's ok, but not always the banner it come out to website. Now i will try to understand why. if i will systemize i will change in 5 stars

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12