Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

FREE EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo & Loox

fine.neck

Its fine. All works well. Will continue to experiment with it...............................................................

Puppys and Pets

great app great work nice design good optimizing choices and its for free thanks for this app !!!!!!

Mr.M

ojoijojoihjoijoijoijojoijoijoijopjoipjoijoijoijoijoijoijojoijoijojoijoijoijoijoijoijoijoijoijoijoijoijoijoijo

Nine41

This app allowed me to update my security and cookie policy in the EU. to protect my customers.it works

Der Saisonkalender

Top Programm um sich bei Shopify easy abzusichern. Es gibt mehrere Möglichkeiten die App zu individualisieren. Gerade der Detailgrad an Farben hat uns sehr gut gefallen.

Woodstock Laundry UK

So far so good. It's very easy to install and set up and I'll be monitoring how well it works in the upcoming weeks.

BeerBazaar

I used this app to add a bar on the bottom for people to allow cookies. It is a pretty easy to use app.

Asian Goodvibe

It helped me. It was useful to know somethings about laws. It is useful and valuable. Hope it's helpful for you too. Thanks.

The Wine Cat

Great experience so far. Nothing to complain about yet, All seems to be working fine and I would recommend it to anyone

Iniko Clothing

I can only recommend this App to everybody ! It's very easy to use and well explained. Nothing was unclear.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 103 104