Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo - Dropshipping

Equipement-survivaliste

Très facile à installer ! Une bonne application pour se mettre en conformité avec la RGPD sur son site e-commerce

BIMINI

this app is so easy to use considering its such an important factor for the site and helps me in being 100% compliance-based.

GBXYs

The app helped to finalise GDPR, EU, issues when publishing to the European Union, very easy to set up and i was able to modify the bar to suit my web page theme.
Thanks great little app that solves a lot

Gourmet Corner

Good app for your shopify store, smart to use and perfect for an ecommerce. makes your life really easier

M.g. Fitness Shop

This application i s very better and very important for law in europe .
is really importan and pratical

FochiniShop

Very useful, it is a must nowadays. I will recommand this app to my friends in order to use it. Thank you!

Biasho

Nice app.... easy to follow through... and a great tool for online business. Only downside is bar is in one location the widgets can get hidden by a bar.

moderninsides

Super Easy, it helped me saving a lot of time as I installed it super fast. It used to be harder. thanks

Boom-zy

Free GDPR for EU regulations can't complain works seamlessly with my Shopify store and can design the banner to fit the theme of my store

FAZFRONT

Very good app to comply with EU laws related to customer data management. Thank you for offering this free.