Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo - Dropshipping

Prime Sales Online

This is a great app. It makes it easier to comply with European privacy, cookies collection laws. Thanks

AlpineMall

This is very handy and convenient.
It brings awareness of security to my customers.
Whether E.U. or U.S.A.; all customers feel more comfortable with ethical business practices including security upon Check Out.

KENTELL ACCRA

its good, simple to use. it a bit difficult to view the banner but overall necessary for your new business.

Lucky Ducky Dog Store

Thank you for this app! I wish there was a way to place the banner where I want on my page. Right now it covers my chat widget.

Johanna's Online Store

It was ok setting this app up. I cant await to see how it work, I download this app because I consider selling to the EU.

Sweatshirtlovers

The app is easy to use and easy to install.
I like this app, because it's understandable and that you can easily make changes to the buttons

CELINE SCHENER

Super application, intuitive, hyper simple j'adore !
Je conseille !

jackxstock

Im using this app, im very reccommend use this app. its simple and can be deisgn as you want, free thank you

The Key & The Bench - For Her

Nice app. Easy to set up! Thank you!

Terra Nova Leather

OK so far. The setup was really easy and the installation was a breeze. Having an app that provides this