Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

FREE EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo & Loox

KNDRSTYLE

i really like how it does. it very good. im going to give 5 stars because there arent any problem with him

Gourmet Corner

Good app for your shopify store, smart to use and perfect for an ecommerce. makes your life really easier

M.g. Fitness Shop

This application i s very better and very important for law in europe .
is really importan and pratical

Boom-zy

Free GDPR for EU regulations can't complain works seamlessly with my Shopify store and can design the banner to fit the theme of my store

Johanna's Online Store

It was ok setting this app up. I cant await to see how it work, I download this app because I consider selling to the EU.

Holm Oak Soap

Looks pretty nice but being able to adjust the size of it would be cool, seems a little thick but it's great otherwise.

EFGH- Elegant Fashion Gadgets House

Just started to use this Apps. After trying, will give a more proper reviews and recommendations if any. Thank you

HotJackys

Je n'ai pas encore pu experimenter cette application plus que ça j'attends de voir les taux de conversion avec celui-ci

UFACIAL

I used this app in my website and really like how it make it easy and free to respect the law, and I will recommend it to everyone I know.

Atrevete Ahora

Irei experimentar agora este aplicativo ja que inaugurei minha loja online hoje mesmo. Ao passar uma semana mais apos a instalaçao deste aplicativo, posso deixar aqui meus comentarios. Entao, por favor, peço que espere. Obrigada !