Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo - Dropshipping

Oria Online

No complaints so far, thank you all so much! Its really kind of you to give this app away. Ill be sure to tell everybody I know with a shopify account, of your app.

Lovasdream

Super application , mes visiteurs sont rassurés et au moins je suis dans les règles. merci à l'équipe pour cette application gratuite ! je recommande

James ghrigs.buy it here.

I'm using this app I realy like it its pretty easy to navigate I'm enjoying myself I'm not real familiar with the edu cookiebar but so far I like everything

Galaxery

Must-have App for those who sell in the EU, Simple and quick to set-up and potentially can save you a huge amount of trouble.

Angel Wings and Demon Horns

I am like this app very much. It has helped me immensely with the ability to inform our customers of cookies and their use. Thank you

Toochii

Very nice app easy to setup and really useful too. So anyone that will love to try it very nice app

Milisonics

Many thanks for this app. It helps me with my shop, although a really small one. Wishing you all the best in your work, and many thanks again

green healthy cbd

Nos huiles de CBD offrent un moyen pratique d’obtenir votre dose quotidienne de CBD. Dérivé de chanvre européen de première qualité, l’extrait de CBD est raffiné avec des huiles porteuses telles que l’huile d’olive vierge extra ou l’huile de graines de chanvre pour offrir une expérience saine, propre et discrète.

Unyshopy

Very good app! It's so fast and practical. Also the buttons has a nice design. I recommend it! Thank you!

Premium Creator Equipment

Works great! Thanks for this service. Now I can be sure, that my Shopify Store is safe. I can just recommend this App for every Shopify user.