Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo - Dropshipping

Premium Creator Equipment

Works great! Thanks for this service. Now I can be sure, that my Shopify Store is safe. I can just recommend this App for every Shopify user.

S4 Supplies

Sehr leicht einrichtende App. Sehr gut zu nutzen. Kostenlos und absolut notwendig in den heutigen Zeiten.

Ricoz Official Site

This is literally the first (Cookie app), where the button falls over my live chat icon. Very well done in my opinion!

Golden Summit Sales

This is how you do it right here. I love the app very helpful. I was out of the EU until I found this app. Thanks again. Saving me time and money!!!! I like the ability to make this banner blend with my theme and look and feel seamless for customers to accept my cookies, I enjoy this app a lot and it's free.

GODHAD

Really helpful app for people who are new to webshops, I totally recommend it! You can edit the colors really easily.

Baby and Future

This makes it so easy to get the cookie bar and GDPR stuff in order without having to spend too much time researching legal stuff.

FlourishingLife

I think my site looks more professional. Thank you. I hope this optimization helps bring in customers.

Magic Mama Shop

I just installed the app hopefully it will help generate customers from Europe, the United Kingdom and Ireland

Dosy7

It's nice to have this kind of app, especially for offering it free with good use.
However, be nice to have team support when needed to answers important things like GDPR compliance.

99ish

Really useful and painless app. I have customers in the EU region, I have to set up a cookie disclaimer. This app automates this process. I like how simple it is to setup and customize. Could be better if it had additional features like user statistics.