Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo - Dropshipping

Shadow Meow

Automates the entire process and super easy to use. Keeping your site compliant with EU regulations is a necessary part of selling in those markets.

Matish

the aapp was great and the experience to i am very gratefuil with the app it helped me to solve the

Denean Anthony

We love this app it’s the best we downloaded Great app! It does as advertised and we give it 5 stars

Exclusive Crazy Deals

This app is working excellent, I used in my store, and I have a good experience with the developers.

La Brade - Shopping

Thank you so much! This is a must have app and it's absolutely free. This is very helpfull for the customers and the vendors.

Lumbix

Works fine! Easy to install and to use! I would recommend it to anybody who may asked my advise on that topic.

What Hour

This app is the most usefull that I tried, i'd like this app because is for free and that's awesome.Try it.

All My Dazzle

Just installed it, so will check it out for a little while and then if i like it will leave 5 star if not will change it

AllStar Clothes

Very Helpful app,now I can accept European customers without a lot of hassle.I recommend it for all who do business in EU

good4yoga.com

The app is very good and it's better than other ones out there. i really recommend it. I downloaded it is awesome