Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo - Dropshipping

Jewelera Fashion Boutique

Important app to for all shopify sellers. It also makes your store looks professional and trustworthy.

Toyscasttle shop

this app is incredible because it helps you to build your pages and can helps in not have problems n the future, i really recommended this app, can help you so much .

blazeroriginal.com

la aplicacion es muy bueno y totalmente gratis. yo lo recomiendo para persona que quieren hacer crecer sus nogocios, trabaja muy bien.

Fettux

Thanks for this free handy app. It helps a lot to comply with rules and regulations!
It also helps the website seem more legit and trustworthy!

Maria's finest

Thanks to this application I felt secured and safe that my shop is compliant. Better to be safe than sorry

4sinners

I will come back later with a review, i didn't tested the app. I will wait 2-3 day and i come back with a reviwe

Jucarii senzoriale

Very good application that use GDPR and EU polices.
I would recommend it
Thanks
Store owner of ...

Shadow Meow

Automates the entire process and super easy to use. Keeping your site compliant with EU regulations is a necessary part of selling in those markets.

Matish

the aapp was great and the experience to i am very gratefuil with the app it helped me to solve the

Denean Anthony

We love this app it’s the best we downloaded Great app! It does as advertised and we give it 5 stars