Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo - Dropshipping

Gift4everybody.com

SUPER APP RECOMMENDED IT TO EVERYBODY GET IT TODAYS DONT MISS OUT COOL APP VERY VERY GOOD GET IT NOW

GtoR Products, LLC

We used this app to prepare for expansion. In the near future, we will sell to EU and needed the this app to assist in obtaining consent. Pleased up to this point.

jewelzandtingz

This app is great does what says it does. I am satisfied with this app. I would highly recommend it too anyone.

Holiday Swim Company

Love that it is free, forever! I am happy that developers offer apps like this, to make it easier for us to do our business.

Unltdeals

sell in Europe and and comply with policies . thank much and would recommend it to more web site owners.

Xtreme Education

This app helps me to make sure my gdpr regulations are correct and I love the fact that it was free to download!

swagphone.co

Made staying compliant easy in a few clicks. You need this bar for drop shipping in the European Union.

JUZ CUZ I CAN! Badge of Honor for Queen's

I just started using it I will how it helps me and give a better rating later, but for now its doing its job

gatbyonline

Just about to open my store for USA and European market and this saves a lot of time. I had a small problem upon download but was resolved right away. Super easy!

Eleven St Clothing

This bar was super easy to use. Just installed, changed a couple colors and set my link and we're good to go. Does what it says it does, and it does it well! Highly recommended for anyone looking for a simple, straight forward cookie bar.

1 2 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 118 Next