Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo - Dropshipping

vidimaonlineshop

This is a great app! I have multiple Shopify stores and I use always this app. Work seamlessly and easy to set up. Thank you very much.

La Belle Aixoise

J'ai utilisé cette application pour les cookies, c'est très simple d'utilisation, rapide et très efficace

abseits

perfect. it does exactly what it's supposed to. It is very easy to install and creating and styling is also very easy. top work. Thanks

carconnections

works perfect perfect, ive used this on a few sites now and its super easy to set up and most importantly easy to change the colors and working to help suite the style of your site.

SUNBE DESIGN

So far so good, let's see how it goes with this app. I hope that I won't have to revise my 5 stars...

Moncherie.ro

it is easy an it is a good aplication, i recomand it and its for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Kare Prints

Works fine, easy set up. Have had no trouble for 6 mos. Didn't have to write a review to get it to work but some people said you needed to so doing now.

BABBIT MUSIC

I was looking for something easy for my Shopify GDPR acceptance. And this app is very easy to set up!

Funbro

This program is easy to set up, fully meets my requirements, and very convenient, thank you very much!

AlfaTherapy

Funziona bene! Facile da personalizzare e da avviare. Si spera che non influisca sulla velocità del sito, ma sembra a posto.