Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

FREE EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo & Loox

Mylovelydoll.com

Ultra simple, gratuit, le top. Que demander de plus ?
Installation en mois de 2 minutes. Ce qui prend le plus de temps c'est de choisir la couleur !

2nddibs.co.uk

Worked well and easy to use but would have liked to amend the font to match the rest of the website.

ABBZCO

I am using this app on my website. It is a simple ways of displaying cookies message, it is a must for GDPR compliance.

RiCure

Really great app and useful. You need to get this, one less thing to worry about when owning a store.

Dirty Laundry

The most easiest way to use/enable cookies for your website. Working fine now both for you and your customers. Consent comes first!

Moments of Being

Very useful and very easy to use, thank you very much ! It's great we can change the colours, I love it!

Offbeat Sweetie

Super quick and easy to install. I love that I can customise the colours to suit my webpage. It looks very professional.

Do shopping it

Excellent app and easy to install. Strongly recommend. Its add values to my store. Please use this app your not gonna regret.

no colours

the application is perfectly realized ! The choice of colors and text is suggested, the installation takes only a few seconds, it is priceless to be in comply with the law.

Lena Stores Worldwide

It's great. Simple and straightforward. thank youuu. I like the steps made very simple to setup. I like that you can change the colours.