Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo - Dropshipping

La Bella Femme

funcionou certinho, muito bom esse app vamos ter que usar daqui pra frente, então podem baixar esse que vão gostar

Jacksonsorigami.com

App forces me to rate it before use. so only 4 stars. Will see how it goes before I'm able to give a proper review

Jetsteam.dk

I used this app for cookies on my website takes only 2 minutes to apply. So super easy to use would rate this 10/10

SLIK Deutschland

Just starting so can't say something for the moment. We will se with time and add another comment. :)

LIFELONG

Haven't been able to use the app yet, as it requires a review first?! Unsure if it is fully GDPR compliant as per the most recent GDPR updates, as the user can't select which cookies they accept. Hoping for an update to the app very soon.

candybinks

Je viens juste de l'installer. Je ne peux donc pas donner d'avis objectif sur cette appli. Mais je trouve moyen qu'on soit obligé d'écrire un avis pour utiliser cette application.

Le coin des coquins

Very good application. Works very well. Very easy to use. I highly recommend it. Allows to be in legality with the cookies.

John Partridge & Co

All good so far, only just installed it so will see how it goes. Easy to use and simple design suits what we are after.

Youth and Wild

All good so far. I've only just installed it, but it was simple to use and seems to be doing its job!

The Bar Company

the free gdpr +EU cookie app from shopify was easy to install and had easy directions for set up. I haven't used the app long but so far so good