Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

FREE EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo & Loox

Liloka

I am forced to do this. Dont want to but I have to. that sucks. dont like sldkjf;alj lfakjsf;a;ljkfda;lkjklfh

Baby Laif

Very easy to install and apps is very straight forward how to use it. Only thing that is strange that preview button didn't work.

Cell Phone Theory

It is a good product, but it is asking me for a review before trying it. But it is easy to use and it should be used for all stores

Maro1.de

i need this application ,in my maro1.de shopify store ,i have other apps used b but did not work i want to try this application that i live in europ

Native Shop

Good application, does the job, colors can be configured but the overall design could be somewhat better.

Bamiwinkel

Good App and excellent customer service! And also for free!
Easy to use! I recommend this app for everyone! You can also design your own style cookie banner also!

Racing Circuits

Really good app, easy to use, Would recommend it to anyone that needs to be compliant to EU rules and regs

Festive.

The app was easy to use. Enough editing possibilities. Drives well on purpose. I recommend this App.

SWAGGSTREET

Very good application, it solved my problem, they attended me quickly and solved the problem. Best of all, this application is completely free.

Makako Jeans Shop

It is an app used to insert the banner relating to cookies. Simple in operation, you can change the colors related to the banner