Free GDPR + EU Cookie Bar

Free GDPR + EU Cookie Bar

by Coupo

FREE EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo & Loox

GO NATURAL

It was very easy App to install, configurate and personalize. Now we are in compliance with te Eu regulations.

MAYTOMAY STORE

I had to get this kind of app as a requirement so this is a good basic app, easy to use for what I need

Mendes Gioielli Shop online

not bad!! i try this app and i find it good........................................................................................................................................

All Stars Sport

Very useful, .......................................................................................

Forlaget Gladiator

Just installed it, seems to do the trick. But will it continue to do so? One can speculate that it might.

D Group Gadgets & Accessories

loren ipsumloren ipsumloren ipsumloren ipsumloren ipsumloren ipsumloren ipsumloren ipsumloren ipsumloren ipsumloren ipsumloren ipsum

Troo Cocktails

Still trying to figure out, looks quite easy but it failed two times after I pressed save settings...

Lilly's Vintage Shop

I just added it but I'm glad I found this free app because it is important to have. Plus it's the easiest app to add. Thanks!

Mercagadget

so the fcc you let me be a let me be me to let me se
trabaja plasma las palabras haz las balas, atrapa rafagas machaca cada sala, ladra hasta

ghiglino1893

I usually install this simple and beautiful application.
Cookies are one of the most important security policies to install in your website!
I want to share my opinion to help you to do the right thing.