Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

FREE EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo & Loox

Nenzoo

Great app for me. I'll use it for awhile and see how it works. Great setup, easy to use and great costumization alternatives

Finest Body

Good app for the start. I'll use it for a moment and see if it doesn't slow the shop. But good for the moment.

EPIC SUMMER

so far so good, its good to have a free app with special and unique feature. its so important to be world wide secure.

Doggo Fontaine

Progamerspro

it was realy helpful and makes customers feel safe and build trust that was a great job made by you all

FlyDisc

great app, but we need some mopre deatials and theres is not great feedback when trying different styles etc.

Brush Buddy

Easy and simpel to install good guide, just install it and write whatever you want and you are ready to go.

JaniceBanks

Great app. It was pretty easy to use and straight to the point. Works immediately! Thank you for making it available to us.

Miller and Jeeves

I am really pleased with this app. It does what I need it to and to was really very easy to install.

Rewindtshirts

Muy fácil de usar. Por el momento ninguna pega, aplicación excelente y recomendable al 100%...........