Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo - Dropshipping

AlfaTherapy

Funziona bene! Facile da personalizzare e da avviare. Si spera che non influisca sulla velocità del sito, ma sembra a posto.

Englobalia

aplicacion facil de usar, aun no la he probado, pero la instalacion ha sido muy rapida y sencilla..

Stikky Apparel

Works fine! Easy to customize and get running. Hopefully it wont affect any speed on the site, but seems fine.

Nari Shakti

This is a great application. So easy to use, user friendly. Can set this app up within minutes! Thank you!

TAILLE ADULTE

trying this app as i'm located in europe so i must place a gdpr banner and increase this text to reach 100 characters which make you lose one star

Mèliga Abbigliamento

I hope that it is a good app, but I don't know if is efficient because my website is a new site and it isn't visible to the clients.

Rx Markt

Like almost everyone, I am not sure how good this app is. Looking forward to using and re-rating. Thanks

Backlot Clothing Co.

Super Dope, I can't wait to start using it with my other systems for my online clothing brand. I love it

outboxshop

Great. easy and you can customize your way. colors, text. The whole information. I recommend to all.

Sunbird Kitchen

cannot see it on my preview yet - suggest you ask for feedback once I can see it ...................