Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo - Dropshipping

Mèliga Abbigliamento

I hope that it is a good app, but I don't know if is efficient because my website is a new site and it isn't visible to the clients.

Rx Markt

Like almost everyone, I am not sure how good this app is. Looking forward to using and re-rating. Thanks

Backlot Clothing Co.

Super Dope, I can't wait to start using it with my other systems for my online clothing brand. I love it

outboxshop

Great. easy and you can customize your way. colors, text. The whole information. I recommend to all.

Sunbird Kitchen

cannot see it on my preview yet - suggest you ask for feedback once I can see it ...................

SVARE STUDIO

Free GDPR + EU are a new app on our site, looking forward to see it in action. Nice simple popup design.

Haustier Planet

I am really happy with this app. It is very easy to install and to set up. Just takes a couple of minutes.

Palmari London

Good app, does the job. Was unsure of the purpose to begin with but, from learning the ropes its is a true gem

Assanis

J'ai utilisé cette application pour installer la barre de cookie. Celle-ci fonctionne très bien, je recommande !

TrinkRad

It doesn't work till I write a review so I do. If it works I will increase the rating, if not iam gonna delete it. Cheers