Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie | Reviews

by Coupo

EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo - Dropshipping

MALEFIC shoes

Facile à installer mais je ne comprends pas pourquoi je dois mettre un avis sur cette page pour valider cette application

Bollkallen

Easy to set up. Now I have to use a minimum of 100 characters to make this review so I can go live with the app.

EVA-GARDEN

Fournissez des détails sur ce que vous avez fait ou non dans l'utilisation de cette application. Vos commentaires peuvent aider d'autres marchands à décider d'utiliser ou non cette application.

FERE

I used this app for gdpr and cookies banner. it's very easy to use and the back office is clear. cool.

CONNEX2AFRICA

Hopefully this will work. I went by the reviews so it should work for me too. Fingers crossed. I will return to update this review after I see the results. So far so good

vidimaonlineshop

This is a great app! I have multiple Shopify stores and I use always this app. Work seamlessly and easy to set up. Thank you very much.

La Belle Aixoise

J'ai utilisé cette application pour les cookies, c'est très simple d'utilisation, rapide et très efficace

abseits

perfect. it does exactly what it's supposed to. It is very easy to install and creating and styling is also very easy. top work. Thanks

carconnections

works perfect perfect, ive used this on a few sites now and its super easy to set up and most importantly easy to change the colors and working to help suite the style of your site.

SUNBE DESIGN

So far so good, let's see how it goes with this app. I hope that I won't have to revise my 5 stars...