Free GDPR + EU Cookie Bar

Free GDPR + EU Cookie Bar

by Coupo

FREE EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo & Loox

Exquisite Aromas

The cookies message never populated for me. It was marked as enabled. If someone could reach out to me with a solution I'd be happy

PTN Products

Will let you know if it is worth having later. As it is new there is not much I can say about it.
Seems easy to set up.

BelRose Flower Shop

I will be use this app to accomplished the EU policy. the I use this I will write another review. thank u.

ALL DREI

This is a great app. It solves our problem for the GDPR, it's also free. I will try it and update the review later

Amélie Vuitton

ich probiere diese app, mal schauen was sie so bringt. ich schreibe diese rezension weil ich muss :) cookie ist pflicht

viandy

Ich habe die App installiert jedoch erschien bei den ersten Seitenaufrufen durch mich kein Banner. Ich muss schauen, woran es liegt. Bis dahin nur 3 Sterne, weil der Banner nicht auf Anhieb funktioniert.

Your Painting World

No show up of the cookies.. Easy installation but we can get it running.. Can you help? Thanks you in advance

Organic Circle

It was a successful installation, so easy and free make me feel like a pro, thank you guys for this cookie app..

Mudy Jewelry

I really like the app it helps a lot with things and cookie!! i recommend is free app ! Thanks

hack-solo.com

I used this app to help me add a banner for GDPR policy. However, during set up when I hit preview store, it doesn't pop up. I wonder if it will work after set up.