Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

FREE EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo & Loox

Tungsten Glow Lighting

Did exactly what is says on the tin. A great way to comply with the cookie notification in the UK. Good default look

HRD

Super easy. Was fehlt ist ein kleines Tool, wo man als Kunde dis Cookies Einstellungen vornehmen kann.

GEVLEP

It has all functionality needed but i wish i had a better way to see the banner, rather than repeatedly refreshing my website.

loulé

This app is easy to use and quick but. I can't put in the exact color code? I will try it again later.

CLAUDE - Chemises & Cols Français

I used this app to set up the plugin for GDPR and cookie tab. I found the app to be extremely user friendly and easy to set up

La Maison Des Bons Plans

rate before use. Hope it's well done. Wait and see.... 100 characters min hummmm I try to fill this comment as well as possible

Natural Cosmetics

Happy with it at the moment, took 2 minutes to set up and looks like it fills my basic requirements :)

mundisstore

It seems to be nice. I've just installed it and will update my review if smth changes. Thanks guys for your app

BakeNight International

I am using this app to have a GDPR compliant cookies tracking within our shop. Just a few steps and information are needed to set it up.

occhibelli.shop

it's ok, but not always the banner it come out to website. Now i will try to understand why. if i will systemize i will change in 5 stars