Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

FREE EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo & Loox

Pinky Dott

Love this app, helpt me a lot! Very easy to use and looks good on my shop. I also love how easy the settings are to use.

Omnipresent Living

I decided to give it a try and honestly I am very happy with this app because it is really easy to install and customize. I recommend it 100%

Pup and Pepp

This app works really well! Personalized and easy to use. Would definitely recommend if you're looking for a cookies bar.

Shiness Jewelry

Exactly what I needed! Easy to use and to personnalise! The must-have to put on our website! thanks !

GENDICO-M

me gusta pero podrían hacerlo de alguna manera que fuera mas facil de utilizarse. Pero por lo demas esta

BULLBG

perfect and easy use app thanks again i give you hight reiting five stars.
I will use it with pleasure

Jeffinger

quick and easy installation, works well. thank you. ........................................................

Hitekky

Easy to use. I like that you can change the colours. Also, it is mandatory to use within Europen Union. Thanks for the app!

Vinos Llopis

This plugin works perfectly and it is easy to configure. Thanks a lot ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ỌHỤRỤ CREATIONS

The banner showed up in the beginning but then stopped appearing. When it was working, it looked great.