Free GDPR + EU Cookie Bar

Free GDPR + EU Cookie Bar

by Coupo

FREE EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo & Loox

BrowTreat

Its fine, does its job but not more and not in any fancy way. But since its a required app ill use it

Clear Lake Music Shop

I used this app to install EU/GDPR cookie bar and I found it easy to use and very clear. I wasn't aware that it was necessary to have it until I found the app. Happy I did.

Skomaker Dagestad

lets see how this works. I had to add this text.lets see how this works. I had to add this text.lets see how this works. I had to add this text. erer

KOFFIE'D

I have to rate the app before I can use it. That is stupid thanks. It works pretty good bye and have a good day.

Serolfg Shop

is good aplication, perfect for my online shop recomended. easy configuration of cookie bar for GDPR

4YOURNEEDSSTORE

I HAVE TRIED THE APP AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT IT IS GOOD. NICE AND VERRY EASY TO USE. IT EVEN HAVE OPTION TO CUSTOMIZE COLORS DEPENDING ON YOUR THEME.

Brighter Botanics

easy to use, very fast install
like the ability to customise text and colours

The Sounds

Does what it should, thanks! Simple set up no fuss just annoyed I need to write 100 characters for a review.

linkdom

ITS A GREAT WAY TO PROTECT EVERYONE AND ITS A GREAT APP THANKS. I WAS PLANING TO WORK IN EU SO THIS APP WILL BE VERY BENEFICIAL

electridebikes

Its an awesome , app. replay helps out my webshop...................................................