Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

FREE EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo & Loox

DecArt

EuroBestShop

Merci pour l'application ; nécessaire pour les pays CEE et légalement obligatoire concernant la politique des Cookies

Gifts4.Online

Good but i would like to be able to customise the position of the text some more. It clashes with another app i have floating in corner

Buyers Dynasty

It's fantastic! It gives my store a professional look, and builds credibility for my business with buyers

AJ-Scooters

This app is an amazing free app, everyone should have this installed...did I mention, it is freeeee!!!

BOOTSANDLEATHER

Just put it on hopefully working fine looks ok to me so far so good. Once I use it for a while I could comment better.

Masport United Kingdom

Easy to set up, very straight forward. Very customizable to fit your website perfectly. Instructions are clear.

Cinzia & Catia Filati

It's free so can't complain too much, it's annoying that you have to reivew with at least 100 characters. I really donj't have much to say about a cookie bar. Easy to use, though, but i have had it only for a little white and my store is not online yet.

Eco Earth Market

The app is good value as it is free and does the job. Easy to customise. Although I think it would be good if the app could keep records of visitors that actually accepted the policy or not, as this if essential information required if you receive any requests about a customers data.

Besoin D'Habitat

Application très utile mais je n'arrive pas à modifier le texte donc à informer un peu plus lors de l'installation, à revoir