Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

FREE EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo & Loox

LDN Vice

A great addition to my store. Simple and free to use I mean what more could you ask for? I highly recommend it.

The Universal Beauty Shop

Fantastic! thanks a lot for providing an app like this.
I work as a legal consultant and that's one of the best app ever!

nab-club

Its working but not too special. I find it disturbing that I have to rate it but at least it is a free app...

erloma

good free and easy to use application, now my customers will be notified and that's a little extra to sell

JAMS

I really like this app! It is easy to install and does what it says on the tin - make you compliant! I couldn't see the banner in the preview though.

FRESHIE SHOPS

Enduristan RO

Simple, free app. Does what it says, easily configurable (message + basic color scheme to match your site's look and feel)

Serinya Sunglasses

Tell us about your experience with Free GDPR + EU Cookie Bar Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Time Accessory

very good app very useful and fantastic. very helpful and also is free. amazing app and easy to set up.

helping us with the cookie bar and making our live easy