Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

FREE EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo & Loox

EasyTechGO

It does exactly what it says on the tin and it's FREE! Whilst this allows you to change the colours and text, my only negative comment is that you cant adjust the size of the bar across the bottom of the webpage. It would be great if you could have this popping up in one of the bottom corners instead?

Bigflex Lifescience

Its good! Easy to understand and install.
Wonderful app!!! :) and simple customization setup. Thanks.

familysphere

simple et efficace. Je recommande cette application a tous les débutant rapide a utiliser et donne vraiment un peu plus de sérieux au site.

SteelJoy!

I am not sure what if anything this app is doing for my site but I know it is important to have so I am giving it 4 for now. I now see what the app does, so thanks again.

maxilight

nice app. Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Deal enzo

Its simpel and great to install this app, if i can do it than I am sure that you can do it also. Don't wait, start to install.

Smart Tour

Naja in der heutigen Zeit der wo Digitalisierung so groß geschrieben wird ist es e gutd as es noch leute gibt die sich einsetzen das alles abgedeckt ist

thebestforyou.es

Good application, very easy to set up. I have just begin to use and seem work perfectly for european users, Grate

Beocay

Would love to see a multilanguage option, since my shop has, at the moment, both Spanish and English.

hellederborg

Super easy to setup! To make it a 5 star experience I would love to see a translation of the standard text depending on the language chosen for Shopify front end (i.e. Danish in my case). But besides that, lovely addon.