Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo - Dropshipping

Šarlotes audumi

nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice

Favoris Boutique Vintage

Can't realy see if it's ok since my store is not public yet. But the app use seems easy to administrate.

Dacnoyfame

the app is very easy to fill and understand the step . its help me during my setup. thanks as again.

All Out Studios

Could not write in the exact color-code while customising it, otherwise I would have given it 5 stars.

Sweet Spell Candles

very helpful indeed!! I put it on my Shopify store in just 4 clicks, very intuitive and easy to configure.

LENOITES

Great that it is free, it helps me a lot with the startup when my budget is low. Thank you for this!

Animalsbrand

Really cool, i used it for my store and all clients loved it, just in two clicks i converted my shop

No Seu Estilo 2021

Very easy. Very easy.Very easy. Very easy.Very easy. Very easy.Very easy. Very easy.Very easy. Very easy.

doit-myshop

Easy to install and works! Hopefully there is more thing what the EU wants to install :-) Thx to the team!

Baby Loo

Really helpfully. The app is easy to install and work good for my online business. I have an online shop.