Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

FREE EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo & Loox

Big Buttons

Easy to use. I like that you can change the colours. Also, it is mandatory to use within Europen Union. Thanks for the app!

dynerous

leider musste ich erst bewerten um fortzufahren. mal schauen wie es weitergeht...............................

The Argan Standard

Good App. I'm using it and it's just enough for our need. I do recommend it for websites that operate in Europe.

Alafia Official

Extremely easy to use and customisable with a variety of colours. Quick and easy, thank you for this

Kattenvoer Bezorger

verry easy to use!thank you! And easy to install

MoxyMaus

Easy to work with, customizable to our colors! 2 minutes and its done, compliant with the rules! Thank you

itsLoveLeigh

Brilliant.... Thank you.. at least it keeps my business compliant and free from any nasty surprises for the future.

Ladies buy Leigh

Travvela Studios

il était très simple pour l'installer et l'utiliser. 2minutes. Je recommande cette aplication à qui en a besoin

VITOS 1925

no idea, just installed!
Let me try it first and see if all is clean and if it can be translated in X languages or automatic...