Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

FREE EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo & Loox

Insta Living

a very helpful and free GDPR + EU Cookie Bar app that helps you keep your customers informed about your privacy policy and data

My Paws Friends

Nice app for starting stores. The only bothering think is that you need to write this review to use all the feature and be active

Pakwa

Helps sort out the legal stuff. GDPR is mandatory for any business. That includes dropshipping stores. Very helpful.

MaisonMartel

This is a nice app, really esay to use, but I am still looking at the policy to add it on the website.

SALE80

My company use this app - shop www.sale80.at. ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Vaelyria

quick and easy to use, but why is there a hundred character minimum, I'm a man of few words and I have shit to do.

RETAIL-HIVE

good in what in needs to do. would recommend and it's free. so give it a try you will like it for sure

BrowTreat

Its fine, does its job but not more and not in any fancy way. But since its a required app ill use it

Clear Lake Music Shop

I used this app to install EU/GDPR cookie bar and I found it easy to use and very clear. I wasn't aware that it was necessary to have it until I found the app. Happy I did.

Skomaker Dagestad

lets see how this works. I had to add this text.lets see how this works. I had to add this text.lets see how this works. I had to add this text. erer