Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

FREE EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo & Loox

TraperLife

muy buena app ya que deja personalizar muy bien a tu husto la barra de cookies,ami se me dificultaba al quererlo poner llamativo

World of Kliou

I highly recommend this app. I can't complain. Easy to use. Fast & Reliable. Great Interface and. easy

Eco Fitness

e stra bella e fatta benissimo ottima app la consiglio a tutti quanti e semplica da usare quindi affretattevi

HENSA

thank you very much the app is awsome.
fikjsgiojdsgkertozighnjlirtghiozerjugiorjgioztrjgiozerjgf

a p h r o d i t e 's h o m e

I like how simple it was to set up. no poo. I suggest if you're a seller with shopify, highly suggest you download this app.

Light of Ki

Easy to install, it requires 3 steps to go live, last of which being this review. Let's see how it behaves when it goes live. So far so good :)

JeChel

I installed but I do not see it when I tried to preview it. Neither when I activated it. Don't know if it only works with visitors from an EU country.

Skin Beauty Line

Vamos a ver! la acabo de descargar! Espero pueda ayudarme! Graciasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Portugal Store

Good app for GDPR, it's easy to use and it's free. You get what you need to be safe regarding the EU law

makeyoursushi

i really like this app and i love how I can set my store with that, it's fantastic and wonderful. Is the best app