Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

FREE EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo & Loox

shopsm-test2

sdfsdfsdfsdsdfsdfs dfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdsdfsdfs dfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdsdfsdfsdfsdfs dfsdfsdfsdfsdsdfs dfs dfsd fsdfsdfsdfs dfsd sdfsdfsd sdfs dfsdfsdfsdfsdsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf sdsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdsdfsd fsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf

thecalmliving

Preview does not work. I spent time setting up but the preview does not show the cookie bar. How can I ensure it is working

Kaphi Beans

So far so good, but can't use until I leave this review so can't comment on its functionality. Will update once I use the app.

Update: Unfortunately the app did not work for my store so It will be deleted.

Dr Pete Online

It is not possible to rate the app as I have only just downloaded it. Would be nice to see the bar as you are building out the colour of it. Relatively simple to use though, but sorry I can't rate something that I have not used yet.

ỌHỤRỤ CREATIONS

The banner showed up in the beginning but then stopped appearing. When it was working, it looked great.

ELSE

Yes mais il fallait pour le coup affronter bien evidemment une série d'histoire sans fin alors même qu'il fut un temps notre volonté inébranlable de le faire.

Central de Compras ESPAÑA

The app invite me to rate it before use :-(

Exquisite Aromas

The cookies message never populated for me. It was marked as enabled. If someone could reach out to me with a solution I'd be happy

Apoštol Q.C.

No publica en la página, parece incompatibilidad con el tema VENTURE, intente por otro medio pero NO funciona

Aighard

Still waiting the banner to show up.................................................................

Previous 1