Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie | Reviews

by Coupo

EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo - Dropshipping

Gifts With Art

I will be increasing the stars if this " please leave a comment" obligation works for me. It says it has to be 100 characters minimum.

Boostology

Do not use this app as it triggers multi antivirus warnings when used. As below. I am using Bitdefender and I was getting multiple critical warnings about them as below: Feature:
Online Threat Prevention chrome.exe attempted to establish a connection relying on an expired certificate to app.coupo.co. We blocked the connection to keep your data safe since websites must renew their certificates with a certification authority to stay current, and outdated security certificates represent a risk.

Coach-Club

App doesn't work. You need to leave a review before it should work, but after that it doesn't work anyway. Bad app, will look for alternative!

Olivijana

i have make my setup complete and nothing happens , that is bad . I don't now why nddjdojdjdjdjdjdjdd

Zeroswatches

Exactly same issue like others. Settings done, everything is supposed to work ok, but it doesn't appear on websites at all. I used different app instead..

lyketyl

I will edit my comment when it appears on my website but for now It's not appearing but cant guess why.

Harrison's Honey

Doesn't work. Even the preview fails to show a bar (tracking enabled as instructions say). WIll search for alternative

Barber Experts

Non-existent support, I have written to them 4 times in the last 2 weeks and they still do not respond ...

marmor.is

Haven't gotten the app to work, this is my last resort in case the app would really force me to write a review to be able to use it.

Ponle Amore

Bad app I don't recommend you. You have to leave a rate comment if you want to use this app for free....and after all It doesn't work

Previous 1 3