Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

FREE EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo & Loox

UNITO SHOP

does what it says but require upgrade for money for basic features
would be nice if i had known it before

NaasFarmMachinery

Unclear, does it give you the GDPR information? I'm still setting it up but it doesn't tell me whether I have to write my own GDPR or if it will be provided.

cybuyweb

Requires to rate it before use...
Don't really understand the point of it though..
I will give 3 stars because of this.

Sienazapatos

es muy buena estoy intentando probar el producto, veremos en un futuro si puedo poner mas puntuación.

Heartblood Cacao

I don't know yet as the app won't let us go live without a review. Would love to be able to use it first so I can provide an actual review.

Poseidon Paddle Boards

still testing but good so far, hopefully it delivers everything i need and i will come back again once i have used for a longer period of time

Cool Blue Parrot

Easy to set-up but it would be good to see the tool in use before having to rate it. Then there is the minimum character limit for the review...

greenman.gr

pretty good , but in order to finish you need to rate the app which ist not the best design because ua havent seed it ebeing used

Metal Mouth Jewellers

Have to rate the app 1st for it to work so I have no idea how things would look at first. Also cant see the preview either

Funkelblicke

It seems the app only works after rating the app. Makes no sense..
And why minimum 100 characters?! I dont need