Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo - Dropshipping

EVA-GARDEN

Fournissez des détails sur ce que vous avez fait ou non dans l'utilisation de cette application. Vos commentaires peuvent aider d'autres marchands à décider d'utiliser ou non cette application.

TAILLE ADULTE

trying this app as i'm located in europe so i must place a gdpr banner and increase this text to reach 100 characters which make you lose one star

Mèliga Abbigliamento

I hope that it is a good app, but I don't know if is efficient because my website is a new site and it isn't visible to the clients.

Rx Markt

Like almost everyone, I am not sure how good this app is. Looking forward to using and re-rating. Thanks

Favoris Boutique Vintage

Can't realy see if it's ok since my store is not public yet. But the app use seems easy to administrate.

rogvadottir

I've just installed it and so far so good, really fast and reliable, with a link to the privacy policy

WE CARE Personal Protection Equipment

Simple and straightforward to use but a bit tricky to preview in advance of launching it live to your website

URBAN GILT

Not sure yet - it won't install until I leave a review which feels wrong :-/ Will update this once I see how well it works

ERA OF SIN

Great App, very helpful and was exactly what we needed. Thank you very much. This is exctly what we needed

Colour Me KT

bit confusing that you ahve to write a review before you can use?? and has to be aminimum of 100 characters ......

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7